Reviews for Love's Burden
bears434 chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Love this in all its angst! Haha and cute GSR :]
littlemissliketofight chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
That's cute... I don't really read CSI fics that aren't GSR, but this was wonderful... of course, even though the GSR bits are small, they're still the best, but the Nick/Mandy was awesome too.
mossley chapter 4 . 9/10/2008
First off, I have to admit that I never really cared that much for Nick, but your story made him seem more well-rounded and interesting than the show managed to do in all these years.
Samsara Dallire chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
This is a really great story that I just found it.

Thanks for more Nick and Mandy! I love it!
slappywhite chapter 4 . 8/27/2008
Wonderfully written. So descriptive that I could visualize every scene with no trouble...and I love that in a story. And I've never read a fight/argument between a pairing so perfectly executed.

Thanks for sharing such a great piece of writing!
stokesgirl chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Wow, what a great chapter. Nick hopes he gets to the bathroom before the crap hits the fan, too funny.

As I was reading this, I was thinking, watch Sara and Grissom got Mandy to come too and force those two to reconcile. Nope, didn't see the fact that is was Mandy's house coming.

I'm glad to see they got back together and Nick admitted he was wrong and told her everything. Gee, I would love to have kissed those lips. Nick's lips, not Mandy's. lol

Sara barging in because she has to pee. lol. Well that's what being 7 months pregnant will do to ya.

Looking forward to the next chapter, so update soon.
stokesgirl chapter 3 . 8/15/2008
Good, funny chapter. Love Nick yelling at the GPS, the man is losing it. lol

The blue room, omg I can just imagine it. I'm like what is Sara and Grissom thinking?

Ok, off to read the next chapter.
Mma63 chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
I just found this incredible fic tonight. I don't understand why it didn't pop up on my email alert. Actually I never imagined Nick and Mandy together could have such impact. A very interesting and emotional impact should I say. I started reading and think I'd ever blinked during the four chapters. Nick looked so miserable that at some points made feel mad but immensely sorry for him as well. Sara/Grissom's trick was risky bur turned out better than expected. Point is your writing is unique and you know how much I love have the opportunity to read it. Keep it coming...
Famous4it chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
A happy ending for everyone!I loved it.
Mandolin Reign chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Angst is best when it's followed by happily ever after and a geek-baby!

Well done!
tophetangel chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Just read the first four chapters! Amazing story! I love Nick/Mandy stuff... love the angst :)
Mandolin Reign chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
I'm very curious to see what Grissom and Sara have to say to him...
Mandolin Reign chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
I really like what you wrote about Nick and Warrick still being close, even though Warrick wasn't physically there.
fnfnztri chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Aww, poor Nick. Good to know that everyone is looking out for him.
Mishelle20 chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
Great fic, I can't wait to find out what is going to happen.