Reviews for The Boy Who Would Be Kira
Tyler Willis chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Your start to this story was a perfect hook. After reading just the first few lines, I couldn't bring myself to look away! I was even a little teary eyed when I got to the end, because it was over.

Light's feelings of betrayal, that's not something I'd ever considered, though it makes perfect sense.

I was going to list all of the ones that I liked best, but I can't, because there's not a single one I disliked! Each one captured a different aspect. Though, if I'm being honest, Offer has stuck with me the most. I still think about that specific drabble, even though it's been nearly a week since I read this story.

I would love to see something like this, for Matt, or even for Teru Mikami. Actually, I'd love to see you write anything for Death Note, are to something like this for Pokemon (maybe fore Archer?)

Anyways, this was excellent, and I'm glad I got a chance to read it. I, as always, look forward to reviewing more of your work. Your style of writing, it is amazing, and your ideas or wonderful, elaborate, and captivating.
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
That was incredible.I always have thought "What if..?" And you have just fulfilled that! It was just great!
FoReVeR mOrE sHaWn chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
i like it! but i still am more of a zero of a code geass!
fighting with reality chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Ohh.. wow. I really liked this!
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
You did a fairly good job...but I think you lost it in the middle. You had the perfect impression of Light earlier: well meaning and selfless in his own way, but childish and unable to see real justice, but later you stopped going past the surface of the character and made him just a mass murdered...became great agai at the end though.
sunshineonacloudyday chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
I really like this. X Men is one of my favorites. I like it because it's so simple, reminding us of what we already know, yet it was put together in a way that was beautiful.
The Penumbra chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Very well written indeed! :D
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wow. Wowowow. Dude, am I not like, subscribed to you? Wtf, I swear I was.

Anyway. That was...just awesome. I love how flawlessly you went through words from A-Z without making it look crude or childish, and how you kept things simple but informative. Almost like poetry.

When he was young, he would pretend he was a superhero.

When he was older, he would pretend that he was God.

Some things never change, no matter how much you do.

That one was my favourite. Damn. I'm kind of mad at you, Kuruk. I never said you were allowed to write this well. Gawd. D: Haha. Anyway, really really good work. It was total sex on a muffin.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Man. I mean, dude. Sweet oneshot you got here. I like the unique set-up, and X-Men was one of my favorite entries. I mean...gah, how do you and Eko do this? Lovely insight here, and a very simple, but depth-laden, style. Nice. :D
Ren chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Wow, this is a great piece!

Your portrayal of Light is excellent and it gives a big insight on who he is.
C Elise chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
very great !
seasnake.756 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This was truly an insightfull one. And you constructed it to the "A is for" form. Good work!