Reviews for My Love
karusenshi chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Awwww! That was really really sweet! Makes me wish I had my own Link. ;)
Kay See Luvs Everything chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Ok, let's just say all your stories are awesome. I read all. They're about love & heartache & etc. It's really good. Hope you write more.

This story is very touching, by the way.
Xardion chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Wow... This is just... Wow...
Lacuna The Lost chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw! What a perfect description for the emotion known as love. It is truly difficult to put love into words but you did so fluidly and accurately. Nicely done!
Wavebreeze chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
I think that is extremely beautiful! The feelings are described so well and precisely! I absolutely love it!
Latent Lullaby chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow.

This is really moving stuff you've written. I have to say that I've read millions of fictions that write fluff and fan service just because it's what they do. I can tell this was supremely inspired.

Beautiful, keep writing. I'll make sure to keep reading!
fantasymask chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
That was very sweet!
Mew Universe chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Wow... such description! Such emotion flowing from the words! Oh, I love it! You definitely must write something you can publish and earn money from, you're just that good! :D
Link's Ocarina Babe chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
OH! So intensly written!
Angelic Reirei chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
The only thing I can say is...AW!
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
aw that was really sweet i liked it
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Beautiful as always. :) I like your description of love. It brings something tangible to something that isn't.
Lupi Loop chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was a very good critique on love (or the kind of love we mere mortals strive to attain in our lives!) Well done as always.