Reviews for Poison
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Say whaaat? English isn't your first language? Yet you still write awesomely? You coulda fooled me! You're fantastic!
Flowersshadow chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
for english not being you native language, you did a fantastic job!

(D very well written!
MissKaoru83 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
This story is really well written. I noticed a few small errors while reading, mostly word choice-past/present tense, but nothing too major :) Good job! Looking forward to reading the other two in the trilogy :D
Joise chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I didn't like it I LOVED IT!
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
English isn't your first language? You're amazing! This is such a sad, beautiful little story I thinkk I'll be faving it. :D

I mean.. Geez, I don't really know how to describe what i loved about it. All of it, really. The coming-out scene was the saddest... x3;
Dokuganryu chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is like one of my fave songs ever!

You wrote it well Dementia D

Can't wait to read some more P

x Teh Erocist x
Harmony283 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
-laughs REALLY hard- When I read the first sentence in your Authors Note...w-well...you're so RIGHT XD I heard Half the song reminded you of Kanda, and the other was sexual and my mind fell...-whacks self on head- dangit my friends were right XD -friend stole a fanfic she was writing and said the first four pages sounded like Lavi had screwed Kanda, when that wasn't what she had been intending- Err-ANYWAY...-onto the real review now, which she's writing as she reads-

(and no writing a chapter to a song doesn't make you a song noob, I do it all the time XD)

Lenalee is invincible! It's Official! XD

"And so the assault on Kanda's invisible walls continued"
sori t chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
O.O You've given me a couple ideas of how Kanda might act towards his lover. O.O

I don't really think it's as much angst as some of your others. Practically non-angst in my opinion, but I still love it just as I tend to love all your stories. .
Renn chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
...I spent Halloween costumed as Alice Cooper and humming "Poison", so this had a particular meaning to me! XP

lol, seriously though, this was great. I really enjoyed reading it. Lavi's thoughts were really written out greatly, and the fic was never boring, so that's excellent. Thanks a bunch for sharing!
Sweet Snow2 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Great! I loved it! I read a lot of fanfictions but don't usually give a review unless I REALLY like them and I REALLY liked yours! I listen to the song poison...a lot..with sasuke and itachi but I never thought it could be used in this paring of Yu and lavi..dun, dun dun I used kanda's FIRST name! :P It kind sucks that it's only a oneshot but if you did it any longer I think it wouldn't be as great so in a way I'm happy the way you ended it. ) OH and I almost forgot GLOMP! :glomps you:
Mimiwa Chikoo chapter 1 . 9/4/2008

That was beautiful Demmy. Seriously

Really beautiful.
NaussicaVOW chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
AW!

I'm always a sucker for stories when Lavi can take control of Kanda.

Eh Loonie
azab chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
i loved it and epically your writing style

i think this is amazing and i relay hope you write more
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Rabi's journey into Kanda's heart. XDD It was very nice, the language you used wasn't boring at all! (as a en-isn't-my-second-language-author, i can understand your worry :D)I think your vocab was very nice, I didn't think it was boring or repetitive. The style was clean and straight forward. Like some RK I read, it would be overly sweet but I think this one you portrayed Kanda's after accepting Rabi's attitude very well :DD So awesome job and hope you write more for this lovely pairing

Kuro