Reviews for Walk It Off
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 9/12
Wow, love how you flesh out the whoopage, and the pain of after the battle. Also, really nice with the thoughts rolling around in Sam's head. Really liked the idea that he would be strong for his brother and not tell him about the new leader, to keep Dean from worrying. Perfect Sam logic.
He got to be Sammy again.
Companion92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Good old season 3 Great extra for the episode
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Oh Sam... (I don't know what to say anymore)
Freya922 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Sam's breakdown here was heart wrenching. I was especially struck by the line where Sam felt his breath was "like sulfer."
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Beautiful missing scene. It played out like it belonged right in the episode.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
I knew he wouldn't wait half hour

"He forgot, sometimes, that this was Dean, too: stubbornly caring, unconditionally loving, never quitting on those he cared about."

I loved that *-* Great fic, really

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
Nana56 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Aw. Very sweet. Very good description of the pain that Sam HAD to be feeling after all that, too. Tough epi, but one of the good ones. I actually liked Ruby in that. Katie could make her sympathetic sometimes.

I'm actually a little surprised that Dean didn't run back to get Sam, but then he couldn't with the drinks. :D No way he was going to just sit and wait for the big lug.

Good one. :)
hogwartshobbiton chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
aww that was the sweetest :D when dean left i was a bit oh my goshy! until i realised it was s3 and... :( anyway thankyou loved the story and he came back :D xx
Whilom chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Gah, you're going to thoroughly kill me with the big brotherly love! Not that I'm complaining. The last two paragraphs were especially poignant and therefore, my favorite. You're so good at picking up on the little nuances of the show and then fitting them with details. Like the whole back deal: never would have thought up that Sam's back had been pressurized and compressed until I read it here. Then of course I think, "Oh right! That -would- really hurt!"
JakeFL chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
::snickers:: American Idol. “It’s funny at the beginning when everybody stinks.” lmao! So true!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
I liked this mini-wrap-up of the episode. :) Very nice.

And I loved the little line-Dean calls Ruby Sam's girlfriend, and he thinks "If Ruby had saved Dean’s life, she could be whatever she wanted." I just found that ironic, considering where the show's ventured in season four... :)

Good job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
I think Dean's protectivness against Sam is rubbing off on me because I found it midly disturbing when he took off without Sam LOL

But this was another good story. I loved how Sam realized he needed to be/do the good stuff Dean is/does too. not just be a kick ass hunter, and I loved that he decided to be "Sammy" again, even if it was for just one night. :)
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Great story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

“It’s funny at the beginning when everybody stinks.”

I totally agree with Dean on that!
bhoney chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I liked how you addressed some of the things that might have seemed like inconsistencies in the episode: Tammy being able to stop the bullet, Dean and Ruby turning up at the house so quickly even though Sam had the car, etc. Nicely done!

Loved this: "He forgot, sometimes, that this was Dean, too: stubbornly caring, unconditionally loving, never quitting on those he cared about. If he was going to be more like Dean, there was that aspect to emulate, too."

And I loved that Dean came right back after him, didn't wait the full half-hour. Very in character.

Great job!