Reviews for Journey Through 3: Rising on New Land
Angelsheart85 chapter 9 . 6/16/2011
though it was the only story with rare haruka michiru encounters we are used to, this is surely one of the best stories ever written! U re an amazing writer!
Mantaray chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
...(quiet)...Hmm...how'd I say? It's unexpectedly quiet and lot of philosophy ending I ever read from this website LoL! With such a hurry like losing their limited page of Japanese Mangaka, I stil doubted on Alexandr's love and power of Michiru's love which push Alexandr become a nice philosopher.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your hardworking. Hope you still have a nice story to share with us again.
Yukimura Akira chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
Beautiful ending. It's quite different from what I thought it would be but, this is excellent. I'll be looking forward to your next story.

Until then,

Aki -
petiyaka chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
A moment, i fear the worst, seeing alexander lost her life or Michiru being killed. I never refuse an happy ending. Real life sucks too much!

I'm so exceited to know you will post another fic so soon. I can't wait to read it! Thanks for this excellent fic!
FABIO chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
its not a good ending.. i expect more for the next chapter bout michiru and alexandr.. how to deal with those greedy people.. you end it so early.. im so upset with the ending.
ami chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
what? is that all? god.. im expecting a nice ending.. it doesnt have to end like this.. gr!
Swinging Cloud chapter 9 . 2/11/2009
Personally, I liked the ending. :) Alexandr deserves a happy ending, if I do say so myself.

And, I look forward to your V-Day fic! I'm sure it'll be awesome. :)
FABIO chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
great! cant wait for the next chap..
Swinging Cloud chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
oh. skrit.

saw that coming.

This is an excellent story. I'm looking forward to your next chapter. :)
koneko chapter 8 . 2/9/2009
im sure the next chapter would be more exciting.. _
Mantaray chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Bingo..hime is Michiru as I guessed! What'll happen next after the truth is revealed! Better to wait for your update than predict for it.
skyking131 chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
like what Newt Salamander said, i also want to pound you for giving a cliffy!

i know what michiru said (i've just come to love) is in response to what haruka said when she was drunk, but it kinda sound like she's doing this partly out of pity and partly out of love, not fully love. but watever, i can't wait for the next chappy! great job and thx!
ami chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
wow.. i hope the next chapter would be more intersting.. MORE!
Yukimura Akira chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Nice chapter... I loved your descriptions. I used to be able to do vivid descriptions but I think I've really lost my touch. I could just see the scenery in my mind as I ventured on. Your writing has improved much since the first of this trilogy. Oh by the way, halfway through the chapter, I kind of guessed that the Hime was Michiru herself xDD Anyways, I'm glad things turned out well for them. I hope the ending doesn't come so soon since I would really like to read more of your works. Been a long time since I enjoyed reading this much. Thank you for the story, I hope to see you again soon. )

Until then,

Aki -
Newt Salamander chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Genesis! I'm going to pound you for giving a cliffy!

I can't wait for the next update! รถ