Reviews for Whispers
jhian casey chapter 1 . 7/16
i like it actually.. its nice that its shisui who's the 3rd party and not sasuke.. hehehe
moor chapter 1 . 1/23
Not weird at all-I think you did a great job of showing just how much they trust and care for each other, and support each other! : )
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
I have a thing for triads. This is one of my favs. Enjoyed how you portrayed it. Thanks.
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
awesome u should make thiz into a series!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Love it! :D
Owl.pendantry chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
would love to read more stories like this one
Cotton and Cash chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Zero weirdness.

Seriously. What's better than Itachi x Shisui x Sakura? Nothing, I tell you! (Except perhaps Itachi x Sakura x Sasuke. Yay brother sandwich. *cough*)

This was well written. I feel like it portrayed everything perfectly. Epicness.

xoxo, Mean-chan
divine-chaos13 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
i find that i have to admit to the fact that itasakushi is a guilty pleasure of mine. this was great, good job!
Death note Junky chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Different. but I like it ;)
red.masenko chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Man, that's hot!

But other than that, it was very well written, almost bittersweet. A story that can't help but leave you pondering on the "what if"s.

A great story!
Akashi Reiko chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
i absolutly love this story! this story was soo hot! you should write another Shisui x Sakura x Itachi story.

Ja Ne

HKL
Moonwaterpetal chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Oh hell yes! Awesome threesome! I really like the pairing. Talk about hot! lol! Thanks for the story!
poisonivylullabies chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Nice short piece, Sakura/Uchihas deserves some love! Good chahracterisation, since I fancied myself being able to tell apart Itachi's and Shisui's lines.

-K.L.
angel897 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i love it keep writing stories you should do a sequal to this or a full story just a thought kay
Sariasprincy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Oo...I aboslutely love this couple. Please write some more of them. I'm sad that this couple (or trio?) doesn't have more stories about them...

I loved this story. It was so...calm and hot at the same time if that makes sense. I love how you talked about the masks as they watched on, but I really liked how you didn't describe in detail of who was doing what while they were having hot sex/making sweet love. I really hope you plan on writing another story with these three in them. You have my word I would read AND review to every one of them because they are that amazing!

Good work!