Reviews for Ficlet: More Than Words Can Wield
Lirileth chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I absolutely love your poem framing the story. It ties everything together so well!
Rast chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I like the unconventional way this is formatted. Very awesome. Her inner voice is very clear here, and there's a raw honesty in this that really appeals to me. Maybe because her thought process here reminds me so much of my own in similar circumstances.
CalleighB chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
You're a very talented writer. For some reason when I read this, I pictured Katara writing it a leaving it on her pillow for Aang to find. Maybe feeling as though he's noticed her loss for words. Thank you.
HeyItsMJ chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Definitely one of my all-time favorites :)
MilesTailsPrower-007 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Oh! That was a clever way around the problem.

I actually wouldn't have thought of that. Nicely done, and you captured the different angles quite nicely-options for her to try and why they didn't work. Also, the way they're never called by name works out, too. It leaves this intimacy between the characters that would seem too friendly and casual had you called them directly.
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aw, that was very sweet. I always love the allusions in your works, and the framing poem was very nice. Great ficlet!
shaid chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was lovely! The phrasing and the tone were both quite beautiful; very poetic without being too sappy. I really enjoyed it.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Short but sweet Kataang, I loved it!