Reviews for Existence
GNatGirl13 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012

Any chance of this ever being updated?
Lizzy85cec chapter 3 . 11/24/2010
So... I obviously have a lot of time in my hands and reading your stories has me hooked. Loved this Existence chapters, I've tried to imagine the gang having kids and I just couldn't see it. But the way you created them fits perfectly, its nice to wonder about something and someone giving you a picture of it :)
WouldYouKindly97 chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
cool story, but theres one bit i dont understand-liam mentions anya, is that xanders daughter, or is he, like, phsychic?
K.C. Cullen chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
lol. I love them!
notevenifyoukillme chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Hahaha. I love it.
Illucida chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
[chuckles] I found this chapter highly amusing. XD The others were brilliant too. I adore Liam! So cute.

Anyway, I really enjoy this concept, so I'm going to check out your other writings. Good job!
LEMarauder chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
*hyperventilating with happiness* Ohmygosh that was the single greatest futurefic I have ever, ever read! Seeing Buffy and Angel's history retold through Kathy's perspective was so cool, and you definitely infused highly recognizable characteristics from both her parents into her. Like you, I just wanted to pull cute little Liam into a Slayer-strength hug; I like that fact that he's normal among a paranormal family, even if he still feels a little unsure of himself about it. Okay and...the twins. Wicked. Cool. Their dialogue (as well as individual observations) was SO perfect and hilarious that I could just SEE Willow and Oz: The Next Generation. (And they were totally talking about S8 in regards to their lone successful attempt at magic, right?) Thank you so much for dusting this off and sharing it with us lucky masses! Oh, and nice touch with the final bit of Author Commentary ;)
Aireon Maris chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Suweet! Okay, I now have the hugest crush on Daniel! Love it!
GreekGirl94 chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
*sniff* That was beautiful. :’) Well, the first two chapters were, the last one was simply adorable and hilarious. I especially loved the first chapter with Angel and Buffy’s oldest child; I love the idea of Angel naming his daughter after his little sister, and I’m very proud to say that I realized who Kathy was named after the second I read the title of the chapter. :) The characters that you created fit in perfectly with what I imagined to be “the happily ever after” waiting for the characters of Buffy and Angel and, although you only provided us with an all too short chapter on each of the characters, with the way that you described them, its almost as if you provided us with a story about them. I loved Angels relationship with his daughter Kathy, and I love how Buffy’s son Liam can live out what had always been Buffy’s dream; a normal life. Then there’s the matter of Willow and Oz’s children, who are just too cute and hilarious. I really hope that you update soon, and, (maybe) possibly consider doing a full story with all of them together, after your done with your current “projects” (which I really hope I get a chance to read sometime soon). I love how the characters describe one another, but it would be so awesome to see how they actually interact with one another. Thanks for the awesome read and please update soon!
leiar chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
*sque*

I love it! 2 of my favorite buffyverse pairings (Willow/Oz and Buffy/Angel) which sees them having happy, normal(well, as normal as they can get, anyway) families. and, it focuses more on sibling relationships than any other kind, which is awesome cause most people ignore the potential in sibling relationships.

i probably won't read much else of yours until i've finished watching BtVS and AtS (right now i'm in season 3 of angel/6 of buffy) for spoiler reasons, but i definitely love the world you created (if nothing else, !WillowOz!) (and yeah, i use way too many parenthesis...bite me) (as long as you're no a werewolf or a vampire)
infinity-for-eternity chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
the scooby gang: next generation is turning out great. just wondering, what happened to faith and wood's unborn kid from season 9? do faith, wood and family still live in europe?
boop-oop-ee-doo chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
This is great!
jojotheorange chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
Seriously funny stuff.
wheeeliegirl chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Ok just because I have a large vocabulary and I have never heard that word before what is Lycanthropy?

This is a GREAT idea! you should write a story with the next generation after you are done with Season 9!

So, let me see if I get this right. Tara and Danial are twins. Tara is good with computers and Danial is good with the guitar. They both are werewolves,but Tara is the only one that can change when she wants to. Does that mean she shares Oz's not showing emotion thing? Danial likes Kathy, Buffy 's daughter,but dose she like him?

I think Tara and Danial should have telepathy with each other.

How are the plot bunnies coming for Season 9? Is there enough to scare Anya?

By the way I am sorry if my last review was critical!
Babolatpro880 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Haha, super funny. Little Liam is probably the cutest thing in history though.