Reviews for Finding Truth
LadyMo chapter 10 . 1/20/2009
Nice story. I enjoyed reading it.

Natters chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
good fic
Ann chapter 10 . 9/1/2008
Dreamer One,

I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed your story. I also enjoyed your story Today is All We Have. You are a wonderful writer. You have the right balance of action, drama, character development with a little humor thrown in.

I am not a writer, I do not have the talent. But I enjoy reading good stories and I look forward to reading more of yours.

Have a wonderful break from writing... but please come back.

BettyHall223 chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Excellent story. Please don't wait too long to start writing again.
HAZMOT chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Aw, this is the end? I was so hoping to see the baby born; Darn. Ok, I can realize the kicking back and reading others. Well anywho, it was good that Sam used her wits to try to convince Mary that she didn't have to harm anyone, but Sam stayed cool and in the end, she still wants to help Mary, regardless. That says something about who Sam is as a person, and why Jack loves her so. It was a nice ending, and they both have such a future together as husband and wife. :D
NellG chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
This was lovely. I got chills reading the happy and wonderful ending. I've enjoyed so many of your stories and will with the help of hopefully read them all when time allows. I hope you enjoy your well deserved break from writing, but I hope it won't be a 'forever' break from writing. Luckily with Stargate there are some wonderful writers out there. I'm definitely glad that I found your great stories. I feel happy when I read a good Sam and Jack story. So this finale helped to make my day.

Hugs and prayers sent your way,

NellG chapter 9 . 8/30/2008
Oh My Goodness, I can't believe that the next chapter is the end. This has been a great story. I'm sorry that life has kind of slipped in and kept me away from reading the rest til now. Okay I'm not going to be able to wait, I've got to go and read chapter 10 now... :-D

Love the story, Nell
NellG chapter 8 . 8/30/2008
Hi again, Well it took me a moment or two after I finished chapter 7 to figure out who Johnny was. Yikes! he was Mr. Evil in the episode. I like the way you gave him the caring and protective qualities. Makes it more understandable that Sam would love someone like that. This story just gets better and better :-D I'm slowly catching up, Nell
NellG chapter 7 . 8/30/2008
Hi, Finally got a moment to read chapter 7. Oh this is getting better and better. I'm definitely intrigued now. Sorry I've been lax in keeping up perhaps this weekend I'll have a chance to catch up to you. Looking forward to reading next chapter.

Thanks for sharing, Nell
Devilish Me chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
Aw, a very nice ending. :) Liked the story a lot, and DON'T TAKE A BREAK! You're wonderful at this. :)
PatriciaS chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
Understandable ending to a good story, thanks for sharing. Hope you enjoy your break however long your muse makes it... Just come back sometime.
Josephine Martin chapter 10 . 8/28/2008
I really enjoyed this. I especially liked the extra back-story on Jonas, and how the strength of the S/J relationship allowed them to weather something that would have broken many relationships.
Asugar chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
Wonderful job. A perfect end to a very suspenseful and emotional story. I'm sad to hear you won't be writing anymore. I really love your work. I hope something inspires you to return soon. Thanks for sharing this.
Athena2008 chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
A great story! I really enjoyed how you portrayed Jack and Sam's relationship, as well as Sam's relationships with Daniel and Vala. You did a wonderful job in capturing the characters and the bonds that they have between them. And Sam's compassion for Mary was very touching. Great use of the Jonas storyline.

Good luck with your break from fanfic writing. I for one hope that it doesn't last for long.

Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
pain in the mikta chapter 10 . 8/27/2008
Attagirl! T'was a very nice fic: thanks!