Reviews for Little Brother
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
This is awesome!
Ghostwriter chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Casey an honorary McKnight? Cool! I like it. Catch ya on the flip side.
ShikamaruNaraKibaNaruChunin chapter 3 . 8/29/2010
dreamer chapter 3 . 2/25/2009
luv it! mayb ther can b mor stories like this 1?
SlothKeeper chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
lol. Love the message conner sent.
TerrierLee chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
This was a very interesting fic.

And I *so* did not squeal when Eric was listing off Red/Blue pairings and Mack/Dax was the first one mentioned ;
WhenPicklesFly chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
I don't know how I've over looked this for like two weeks, but I'm so happy I read it! I like what you did with Eric, because I've always wanted to see some of him ever since Conner mentioned him. And I loved the little Theo/Casey thing. They make my whole week sometimes. Please write more of them soon!

PunkPinkPower chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Haha! M the puns about their height practically write themselves, don't they? I love this. Really. Definitly one of my favorite ideas ever, and wonderfully written. I love tiny links between seasons like this, but I loved erics reflection. Poor guy! I really felt for him, but I love the rapor of them all. Great work.
PunkPinkPower chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Hahaha! Horray! I was so glad to see you updated. I love this. I've actually worked this idea of Casey being related to Conner and Eric into my cannon idea of Casey. See what your doing to me! Ah! :)
PurpleLeopard chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
I hope for a CaseyTheo sequal
M14Mouse chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
:giggles.:: I still really love this fic. I love the Conner/Eric/Casey interaction. They really do sound like brothers. The last line always throws me into giggles. . XD I just realized something...Damn it! It wouldn't be funny unless you see the episode ::pouts.:: Anyway, wonderful work as always.
Whispering Ranger chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Haha xD That's so funny! You're a total genius, you know that? The last chapter was the best out of the three, but they were all great! Poor Casey, stuck with Eric and Conner as brothers x)

'"Hey Case, I didn't know you liked 'em short."' How embarassing isn't that? Lol.

Awesome idea, this :D I hope there'll be a side story :)