Reviews for When Death Calls
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
If only Sam could have kept what he had with Jess and still have Dean.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
Well john f you hadn't quit acting like a father to Sam then Joshua would have never had the opportunity to take your place in Sam's life.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Damnit, now I have a freaking lump in my throat and am blinking away tears, see this is what Dean freaking manages to do, he make me want to cry
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 8 . 10/16/2012
Damnit John! Why can't you let Sam do his college thing and still have contact with you both, your his family for gods sake!
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
I hope that Dean decides to vist Sam becasue those two should not be kept apart, they're brothers for petes sake! And I also hope that the spirit kicks John's ass some first.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
John Winchester, of course your son doesn't know you care, he wanted to go to college and you effectively kicked him out of the family for it! And kicked him out of Dean's life too! Not to mention makin Joshua stay away from Sam and Dean even though he loved hem more than you apparently do, if you can't even admit you were wrong! Maybe Joshua really does need to kick your ass.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
*putting a hand on Joshua's shoulder* kay cool it, you're in no condition to be fighting anyone, not to mention I don't think that tryig o knock amy sense intothat thick skull would work anyway.
John, he's right though Sam needs to know you care, especially with how you acted when he left.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Now's the time to intervene John, I know it's you, now damnit help them!
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Joshua, no matter how bad he gets hurt Sam's or Dean for that matter are do damn stubborn to let something keep them down for too long. He'll be fine. * hugging Joshua quickly* * fading back into the shadows* just be careful, please.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Damn Winchester stubbornness.
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Sam, I think on this one Joshua could use some help, even though you gave up hunting.
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 11 . 9/13/2012
And it's back to hitting the books for Sammy. On to Story #13
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Awww. Jessica is back!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
This chapter made me cry!
Dean'sGal1979 chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! Make john shut up.