Reviews for Wide Open Spaces
Amandriel chapter 76 . 6/6/2010
Aww...the ending was so sad! I can't believe Jake left Nessie :( The sequel is starting out good! I hope nothing's wrong with Nessie. I starting thinking of what all could have happened and I just know that whatever it is, it's not good! Keep up the good work and I can't wait for more! :D
whosurdaddy chapter 76 . 6/6/2010
OMG that was so good!

I'm off to read the Sequel...
JacobAPotter chapter 75 . 6/6/2010
Wow this story took a huge swerve at the end. Can't wait to see what you do with the characters going forward.
TeigraLyall chapter 75 . 6/4/2010
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL!
jerbren chapter 75 . 6/4/2010
SEQUEL!
Pyrokinesis22 chapter 75 . 6/4/2010
Yes, there NEEDS to be a sequel. Okay, well that was really good! What ARE you going to do about the Jake/Nessie thing, anyway?
whosurdaddy chapter 75 . 6/4/2010
OMG this was such a great story!

Yes there needs to be a sequel, so glad your making one.

I so totally want to know what happens to Ness/Jake and Emma, and River.
Maiqu20 chapter 75 . 6/4/2010
loved it!
AugustFirst chapter 75 . 6/3/2010
Glad that Jake stood up for himself. He needed it, after all of the shit that he's been through, he needed to do something for himself & make sure that his son was okay. Nessie's been more focused on the healthier baby and it's obvious. Yes, she is her child but she's not Jake's especially when it FED off of their other child. I personally would have left after I found that out, but I'm glad Jake ended up doing what's good for himself & his child.

Hope the next story is as good as this one, update asap :)
cocolin chapter 74 . 6/2/2010
Drama, drama, drama...bring the action soon.
Yumi Stern chapter 73 . 6/1/2010
so i tried to review for this story on sunday but my computer wouldn't let me, I LOVE YOUR STORY! normally i am the kind of person to read only the happy ending jakexnessie with their loving kids etc. but your story has the constant twists and turns that i know something is going to happen but i have no idea what it is. i can't wait for your next chapter, eventhough i know i am not reviewing on your current last chapter. You are an amazing writer and your talent really impresses me, update soon! :)
The Evil Oreo chapter 74 . 5/31/2010
Poor Emma D;

Just cause her Dad (and grandad for that matter) was an awful person doesn't mean she deserves to be treated the way she is DD;
Sydney in a Tree chapter 74 . 5/31/2010