Reviews for Wide Open Spaces
Maiqu20 chapter 74 . 5/31/2010
loved it!
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 42 . 5/30/2010
Nessie and Jake move with the Cullens!
AugustFirst chapter 74 . 5/30/2010
glad Jake stood up for himself & his baby. At least you allow your characters to have balls and not be push overs.
go10 chapter 74 . 5/30/2010
Aww what happens next?
whosurdaddy chapter 74 . 5/29/2010
That was really good, I feel so bad for litte River, but also for Emma who never asked for any of this.

And OMG Jake and Ness drama.
Supahfast Jelleefish chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Holy crap. . . I love this.
Maiqu20 chapter 73 . 5/29/2010
loved it!
TeigraLyall chapter 73 . 5/28/2010
please update soon.
Sydney in a Tree chapter 73 . 5/28/2010
just read chapter 71 and 73 ] i skipped 72 since it was a recap... i didn't need one ha ha anywho... they were awesome! really good twist in the story ] update soon please
whosurdaddy chapter 73 . 5/28/2010
That was so good!

Can't wait to hear more about Emma and River.
whosurdaddy chapter 71 . 5/28/2010
Holy Cow I can't believe that just happened!

This is so good!
Go10 chapter 73 . 5/27/2010
Glad to see that you're starting up this story again. And its awesome that you did the recap because it's beeen too long.
AugustFirst chapter 73 . 5/27/2010
No offense your recap still didn't do much for me. I mean yeah it cleared things up (I totally forgot about Foxworth) but I still don't understand how or why she cares for that baby and BARELY (from what we've seen) takes care of Jake's baby. Just doesn't seem right to me. It doesn't make sense obviously (A baby waiting to feed off of another baby to grow? Considering babies feed off of the mother it should have made Nessie sick..not the baby) However I'm not going to get into logic because this is a fanfic and you can do what you like...it just doesn't make sense in my head. Idk about the other people.

It has to be a hard position for them though. Nessie just had two children. One Foxworth's and one Jake's. Jake doesn't want that child, not only was that child conceived by another man, but it fed off of his son & nearly killed him. Jake promised to stand by Nessie, but to be honest I think he should probably take some time to think about it.

I personally wouldn't think twice about it. If it was me in Jake's shoes. I'd take my son, get a place of my own for awhile, stay with my pack & nurse him to health. Tell Nessie that even though I love her, I couldn't be around that kid. It's just a constant reminder of Nessie having sex with another man & then that thing almost killing his son. That's too much too handle. I could understand if the babies both came out fine, Jake could deal with that differently. But this baby wasn't and it must be difficult as hell for him to be around it.

As for story line, I don't understand what your plan with that baby is concerning Foxworth & the Volturi. It kind of threw me off track, that and you just came back after a longgggg break. Hope you can reply & clear things up for me or let me have a peak at what's going on in that head of yours.

Good luck
TeigraLyall chapter 71 . 5/25/2010
plz update soon
babygirl187 chapter 71 . 5/24/2010
really liked this story hope u write morex
1,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »