Reviews for Lonely World
Betherzz chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
ok what a way to end that off. i can see jake is watching this go down i guess, and its not going to end well for lucas, peyton or jake :( damn lucas for going to new york. he just cant let her be happy. she said jake when he called and i know he was thinking jake... hm then it clicked in his head and he got jealous. i can see his mind working over time trying to figure out how to run jake off and keep peyton for himself.

funny thing i have always been a leyton shipper, but when jakes in the picture i am a total jeyton shipper. too bad this story never got finished. would have liked to see where you would have taken it.
lalez chapter 5 . 3/22/2009
hey

i kind of stumbled over this today and it is great

but you haven't updated in a while!

why?

are going to update ? ever?

just pm me

thanks
smc-27 chapter 5 . 10/25/2008
This is interesting! I love me some Jake/Bryan. I hope you'll keep this going...?
notashamedtobe chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
UM? Motherfucking UM? Why is she allowing that fool to kiss her? And dude Jake's wacthcing!
justawritier chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
no! pls UD soon!
insanebeauty chapter 5 . 9/7/2008
I LOVE IT

And i REALLY hope it's Jake

Cause That would be a great story
balletgirl925 chapter 4 . 9/7/2008
I love this story! please update soon!
insanebeauty chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
I love this story

Im such a Jeyton fan

There is ALWAYS HOPE
notashamedtobe chapter 4 . 8/29/2008
It made sense in a morphine high kind of way. it was cute but SHORT! And what's up with this fool showing up at her door? How did he know what hotel she was at? I wanted more magical only Jeyton moments. I'm one to talk as I haven't updated in foever but it was cute. The sweet touches, the nibbles and the moments to come. OTH in 3 days! Woo hoo!
justawritier chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
great chapter. now it's going to get intersting. I read in an interview that mark would Jake to come back. That would be so awsome! hope you UD soon!
justawritier chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
aww so cute
notashamedtobe chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
It's cool that they're still hot for each other yet tentative about one another's feelings because of all the history involved. I want Jeyton back!
notashamedtobe chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
You know I love it. But is it going to be so easy for them to fall back into bed? I mean if it were me, the panties would have dropped as soon as I opened the door!
justawritier chapter 2 . 8/14/2008
great chapter! can't wait for more!
justawritier chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
great chapter. I loved the angst. It makes for a good makeup;) hope you UD soon!