Reviews for Sisterly Affections
Gookspit chapter 1 . 4/4
Good got hard but bad cause i didnt finish
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Schimbati desigur dar a blackfire lui Richard i sta bine este un expert in arte martiale ca Blackfire mult mai bine decat lui Starfire sau sa fie doua ca nu le-ar sta rau oricum doar ca Starfire nu stie arte martiale Robin a trebuit sa gaseasca o vraja deghizandus-e in blackfire pentru a antrena-o pe Starfire sa invete arte martiale pentru a fii ceva mai buna.
Amber chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Its pretty good, but all you need is more really good sex in otherwise, ok.
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
well at least they don't hate each other right? lol great job
Goth Albino Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I'm slightly confused, despite the fact that I know I shouldn't be. Does Blackfire love Starfire or does she just want to keep Robin and Starfire apart? If she just wants to keep them apart, then by all means let her continue whatever she's doing. If she loves Starfire, then, again, by all means let her continue what she's doing. So long as she keeps Star away from Boy Temper.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
She fairly DEFINES "femme fatale" doesn't she? Blackfire the Succubus. Blackfire the Minx. Blackfire the Unattainable ... unless she takes a fancy to you.

Poor Robin. He just doesn't get it.
TheMetalHeadAuthor chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Absolutely love your writing, I recently joined this site too. Anyways, if you can start a Raven/Blackfire NOVEL, that'd be AWESOME. I have a question also, how are you able to write novels? I can't seem to be able to, as I said I'm new. If you could message me the answer i'd be forever grateful! Byeeee.
Soundwave 0107 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Well, this was rather unexpected. Yet, oddly arousing.

Very well written, good job
SaphireMasterOfHell chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Never in my life did I think I would enjoy something like this, and you just inspired me for something in my fan fics. thanks
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Very nicely done: nothing too overt, but just enough to get across to Robin that he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning Starfire over. As for the sex scenes, they were positively scorching! o- Again, not too much, but just enough detain to let the reader imagine. :P Brilliant!
TheToxicInterest chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
You know, this is the first insecst fic I've read, and it's really good.

I think you portrayed the charecters nicely. I could easily picture this in my mind. Great job.

I really liked this.

XOXO

ForbidenFaerie
Melah94 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
YES! I finally found an incest fanfic about them! (does that make me effed up?) But i dont care anyways i thought this story was really sexy. I mean blackfire and starfire are the hottest girls in this anime so why not? Hot sisters are a bonus lol but im so happy i found this! :D
Warlord-Xana chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Good stuff, please continue.
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This was pretty messed up, which means Im now your biggest fan!