Reviews for The Great Mistake
Guest chapter 14 . 4/10/2013
what idiots, why wouldn't any of them go to the police in the first place?!
emminema chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
really good story . there should definately be more reviews for it .
DessieMcFly chapter 15 . 8/3/2009
Grr...I quit reading this chapter about halfway through when I understood that quote dealy. That isn't cool. :) But still, I am mad. Do it again, and I will round together my evil army of leprechauns to come and gnaw on your ankles. Mwahahaha!
DessieMcFly chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Hehe. I never knew Charlie could be so cool! D
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 16 . 3/14/2009
Aw! Being carried by Edward onto a plane, -swoon- I swear, I think anything Edward does is swoon worthy! LOL. Now that I've finished this story, I'm going to start reading the sequel as soon as I finish taking a nap :)

I really hope you aren't fed up with all these reviews, btw.. Haha.
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
Ooh, can I borrow the "You have to open it first" scene sometime? :) And ah, omg! James, what a jerk. Okay, I'm itching to know what happens, next chapter!
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
HAHAHAHA, I know it's mean but I thought it was kinda funny when Bella's nose broke. It reminded me of her huge cast on her leg in the movie when she & Edward went to prom, lol :)
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 10 . 3/14/2009
Aw, Rosalie came too! I actually didn't see that coming! :)
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
I hope you're not getting annoyed by all my reviews.. Lol. Ooh, and Jasper's gonna surprise her by showing up at the hotel huh? Yay!
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
LOL "And I'm like the heaviest sleeper ev- Oh, do I smell bacon?" HAHAHHAAHHA! I love Emmett!
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 7 . 3/14/2009
Aw Emmett wants to be their guardian! That's so cute :) Next chapter!
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 6 . 3/14/2009
AH! What was Emmett's "on one condition"? Okay, cliffy, next chapter right now! :)
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
LOL at your "Uh oh spaghetti-o" line! And Charlie speaking Chinese? Brilliant! Onto the next chapter then!
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 4 . 3/14/2009
Yay, China!
Burrberry Bugsy chapter 3 . 3/14/2009
Oh, how I'd love to be with Edward alone and shirtless in a meadow. -Swoon- Haha! On to the next chapter!