Reviews for Slave Driver
Omg update pleaseee
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
Man I was just reading over this fic...wish that it been finished :(
Guest chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
i'm still shocked how some people here try to defend that bitch hinata, really. i hope that naruto will see how much of a whore she is and kick her in the ass. my poor saku bby, hope she will get her happy ending in the arms of person who deserves her (definitely not that bastard sasuke). i know that it's more than seven years since last update, but damn this story is really good and i hope thah you will return to it some day.
JeslynBoo chapter 6 . 3/19/2016
Wow... that was really interesting and a horrible teaser spot to stop! I hope all is well with you, though, wherever you are.
jhian casey chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
damn! what an interesting plot!
i love the relationships twists!;)
i would like it better if it end up with kakasaku or gaasaku.. coz i think after everything, karin would be reunited with sasuke so, she'll be his new broodmare! hahah
but too bad.. this is already abandoned.(
jhian casey chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
hey! what's in gaasaku past? share please!;)
Octavia Brown chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Ah... what an interesting story set up. Totally bummed there isn't any more to it.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
This is interesting... I do hope you continue
mizzanimequeen chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Eeeek, been awhile since last update, but hopefully soon. Definitely enjoying this story.
Hanami Samara chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
I really enjoy your writing style, as well as your extensive vocabulary, and your creativity throughout this story. It would really put a smile on my normally placid face, if you would continue this interesting tale. Good day. :3
Allora22701 chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Shocking! What the heck is she wearing?!
hama431 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Update
little miss jolie chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
It's been... Freaking years since you last updated. Such an awesome story should not be left unupdated.
pisquenta chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I can't believe u just left it at that! No waaaaay!
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I am loving this story! I feel like you totally nailed Sasuke's character on the head. Such a delicious bastad! Kakashi needs to pick of the pieces and show his student a thing or two! I can't wait to see how a couple months of being a slave has changed Naruto!