Reviews for Slave Driver
i'm still shocked how some people here try to defend that bitch hinata, really. i hope that naruto will see how much of a whore she is and kick her in the ass. my poor saku bby, hope she will get her happy ending in the arms of person who deserves her (definitely not that bastard sasuke). i know that it's more than seven years since last update, but damn this story is really good and i hope thah you will return to it some day.
JeslynBoo chapter 6 . 3/19
Wow... that was really interesting and a horrible teaser spot to stop! I hope all is well with you, though, wherever you are.
jhian casey chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
damn! what an interesting plot!
i love the relationships twists!;)
i would like it better if it end up with kakasaku or gaasaku.. coz i think after everything, karin would be reunited with sasuke so, she'll be his new broodmare! hahah
but too bad.. this is already abandoned.(
jhian casey chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
hey! what's in gaasaku past? share please!;)
Octavia Brown chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
Ah... what an interesting story set up. Totally bummed there isn't any more to it.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
This is interesting... I do hope you continue
mizzanimequeen chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Eeeek, been awhile since last update, but hopefully soon. Definitely enjoying this story.
Hanami Samara chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
I really enjoy your writing style, as well as your extensive vocabulary, and your creativity throughout this story. It would really put a smile on my normally placid face, if you would continue this interesting tale. Good day. :3
Allora22701 chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Shocking! What the heck is she wearing?!
hama431 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Update
little miss jolie chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
It's been... Freaking years since you last updated. Such an awesome story should not be left unupdated.
pisquenta chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I can't believe u just left it at that! No waaaaay!
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I am loving this story! I feel like you totally nailed Sasuke's character on the head. Such a delicious bastad! Kakashi needs to pick of the pieces and show his student a thing or two! I can't wait to see how a couple months of being a slave has changed Naruto!
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Dear Cutecrazyice,

I rarely ever comment on the first chapter of a story that has multiple chapters, especially one that hasn't been updated in years, but I feel compelled to tell you how interesting I find this story to be! It's unlike everything else I have come across for the very same reasons that make it so delicious: The pairings! It amazes me why there aren't more stories that have love-triangles in them, especially between Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi. The fact that this fic is sporting more of a rhombus than a triangle is just an added bonus! What really blows my mind is that this fiction actually has a semi-plausible plot riddled with the intense sexual tension of the Master/slave dynamic and the writing is actually good! Everyone is in character and the only thing I can find to complain about is that I only have 5 chapters left to read!

Peace-out,
FraggyDoodles
Morgan chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Hurry it was getting good!