Reviews for Slave Driver
Octavia Brown chapter 6 . 3/22
Ah... what an interesting story set up. Totally bummed there isn't any more to it.
Uchiha Misaki chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
This is interesting... I do hope you continue
mizzanimequeen chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
Eeeek, been awhile since last update, but hopefully soon. Definitely enjoying this story.
Hanami Samara chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
I really enjoy your writing style, as well as your extensive vocabulary, and your creativity throughout this story. It would really put a smile on my normally placid face, if you would continue this interesting tale. Good day. :3
Allora22701 chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Shocking! What the heck is she wearing?!
hama431 chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Update
La Caballa Pinto chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
It's been... Freaking years since you last updated. Such an awesome story should not be left unupdated.
pisquenta chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I can't believe u just left it at that! No waaaaay!
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
I am loving this story! I feel like you totally nailed Sasuke's character on the head. Such a delicious bastad! Kakashi needs to pick of the pieces and show his student a thing or two! I can't wait to see how a couple months of being a slave has changed Naruto!
Fraggy-Doodles chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Dear Cutecrazyice,

I rarely ever comment on the first chapter of a story that has multiple chapters, especially one that hasn't been updated in years, but I feel compelled to tell you how interesting I find this story to be! It's unlike everything else I have come across for the very same reasons that make it so delicious: The pairings! It amazes me why there aren't more stories that have love-triangles in them, especially between Sakura, Sasuke, and Kakashi. The fact that this fic is sporting more of a rhombus than a triangle is just an added bonus! What really blows my mind is that this fiction actually has a semi-plausible plot riddled with the intense sexual tension of the Master/slave dynamic and the writing is actually good! Everyone is in character and the only thing I can find to complain about is that I only have 5 chapters left to read!

Peace-out,
FraggyDoodles
Morgan chapter 6 . 6/26/2013
Hurry it was getting good!
Thetriple4ham chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
I'm very interested in this story. Please update!
JENNIFER chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
UPDATE!
dora.uchiha chapter 6 . 1/17/2013
WHYYYYYYYYY THIS ISN'T COMPLETE!?
Your stories are amazing, please continue this fanfic T-T
dora.uchiha chapter 4 . 1/17/2013