Reviews for Insomnia
LovinJackson chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
OMFG! Woman that has to be the biggest cliffhanger i have read in a long time!I know you must have a reasonable explanation for what just happened right? lol

I loved this chapter! I love that Sam went to that extent to Dean but makes me feel sad for him too coz you can just feel the desperation to save him. I was actually starting t like Stoner guy lol but i had a bad feeling that he was going to end up puppy chow and my heart breaks for Sam a little more because we all know he's willing but deep down that guys death will hang over him.

And OMG that cliffy ... I beg of you! Please update soon lol! Awesome job, mate ;)

Tara x0x
piquitv chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
oh no, poor Dean! but, how could he... i don't understand, he would never never leave someone hurt... i'm sure there's more, right? i mean, there has to be an explanation... please please, update soon, please :)
DeanBean chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
That was an AMAZING chapter!

That was one Hell of a twist - I had a suspicion in the last chapter that Dean may have been the driver that knocked down Lilian :(

Poor Dean - hopefully Sammy can help him ;(

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
Enkidu07 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Did he? Did he? Did he? Did he? Did he? Did he? Did he? Did he?

Would make sense... traumatic and blocking it out but still punishing himself for it... but I am still not 100% convinced... such a cliffy!
Maz101 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
OMG! I didn't see that coming! This is a really well described and balanced chapter. The places and actions are so well told. Looking forward to the next.
Yellowwolf chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Holy Fuck! I quite honestly didn't see that one coming. More soon, please? Pretty please with a chocolate chipped cookie on top?

Excellent chapter, nicely written.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Oh EVIL cliffy. Flat out evil. heheh Cannot wait for the next update!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Well I hope you're happy...I fell off the damned chair I was leaning so close to the screen!
MontyPythonFan chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Holey Moley! What a cliffhanger! :-D

Rectify it at once! lol.

Jess

x
Chiiyo86 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Ok, I had thought about Dean being the one that killed the girl, but being actually right about it... Poor boy, when he will he get any rest?

About the beginning, wow, there was so much tension! I was hoping that the guy wouldn't die, but again, never the easy way for the Winchesters. I like that the guy wasn't nice at all, but that it doesn't make what Sam had done less horrible. Oh, the angst!
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Wow, two very dramatic parts to that chapter! Not totally surprised that the guy tried to bolt, giving that he had to stay in that circle for a day and no matter how much weed he had smoked, he would still be freaked out hearing the hellhounds. If only he has trusted Sam and stayed in the damn circle.

I must say that I did wonder after reading the last chapter if Dean had been the one to run the girl down, but if he had surely the Impala would have been damaged somehow. Or are you having us on a bit and Dean didn't actually kill her but passed by not long after, and not seeing her, didn't stop to save her? If he did actually kill her, is his insomnia actually due to the girl's spirit or the mara or is it his own subconscious that will not let him sleep, punishing him for what he has done?

Evil, evil cliffy there girl, but a brilliant chapter none-the-less!
InSecret chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
You absolutely did NOT have to stop it there! You're killing me here! Not to get all melodramatic on you or nothing... ;) Ugh. OK. Fine. I'll wait for the next chapter. Patiently. Maybe... Lovely work, as always.
FigureInTheAshtray chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
I had a funny feeling that the little girl's death would have been Dean's fault, but damn if that isn't a sucker punch to the guts anyway! He's really not going to get any peace now he's remembered it!

Also, poor Sam's best efforts to keep his 'fake-Dean' alive failing just a minute before midnight, now that's just cruel. You are evil but I love it!
ukfan101 chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Okay first Sam's part..I had a horrible feeling that the guy would run...it is an interesting idea to get another guy to take Dean's place though...I am sure that Sam gets feeling very guilty about it though...and now the present part: wow...Dean ran the girl over...and the car is okay? or did he fix it? hm very interesting and such the evil cliffy...more woman more!
RedDragen chapter 8 . 10/13/2008