Reviews for Insomnia
gapdragon1 chapter 11 . 5/1/2010
Wow - Heartbreaking without gushing sentimentality, love how you have their characters, relationship and the non verbal chick flick stuff nailed. Unfortunately this will make me more impatient for chapters of 'Unleased Fury' - you only have yourself to blame. Thank you
Shannanigans chapter 5 . 5/1/2010
This chapter was some of the best writing I have ever read on this site. So detailed, yet not overly-so. And as someone who is very, very close to her sister (twin), I can tell you that you write their wordless conversations beautifully!

Really well done! Looking forward to more, but I have got to get to bed! Should've gone to sleep like, oh... 4 hours ago!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 11 . 4/12/2010
*Is blown away*

OMG...YES! THIS...I...

*Cries, stutters and sobs*

I...I have no words. None!

None - but...thank you. Thank you for this.

*hugs you deep*

Mandy
HAMUCHA chapter 11 . 3/30/2010
Sam really act like a little brother in this fic. There's no mistake about it based on his attitude, his thoughts, his facial expression, his worship over Dean, and his emotion. I don't know. He's all grown up but still the little brother. You know what I mean? The TV show Sam doesn't look like a little brother. Except when Dean banter with him. He usually loosing like a little brother.

Anyway, I enjoyed the story. Thank you for the experience. Although, I would love to read about him falling asleep in a longer writing. This end is just too short after a long sleepless days.
HAMUCHA chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
I just can't imagine how hard it is if Dean really had to go through that (the tv show's Dean). I would say the writers suck!outloud for making him accidentally hit and run a girl. I mean, he has enough problem already, right?

And I was terrified that you'd make Dean confess. I also wondered how you'd stop Dean from confessing if he's not to confess. I'm glad about what you've decided to become the reason though.

I hope Dean could sleep now.
HAMUCHA chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
Dean killed her?

HAMUCHA chapter 7 . 3/28/2010
("I lost it in there," he snorted self-derisively. "You know it as well as I do.")

Huh? Did I miss something? When did he lost it?

("This ends tomorrow, Dean," I said fervently.

He looked up at me drowsily and tried to smile, although he barely managed to tug up the corner of his lips.

"Tomorrow?" he slurred, eyes already dropping closed.

"Tomorrow," I repeated, "I promise.")

Really?

I hope so.
HAMUCHA chapter 5 . 3/28/2010
(Sam: No more strangers, I thought. They just don't get it.)

Aww. I really though Sandra was onto something. Sam and Dean should see her again.
HAMUCHA chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
Even if Dean wouldn't want to go to a Doctor, Sam should try to consult to one, even without Dean.
yellow-craion chapter 11 . 3/24/2010
A sheer pleasure to read! Seriously, it was captivating. Both the flashbacks and the present, tons of great ideas and I love the way you wrote this, the phrasing and the pace... especially those little gestures, silent ways of communication that brothers had developed. Very insightful.
roqueclasique chapter 11 . 1/31/2010
Hey! This was a GREAT story - fascinating, fascinating case, with a slow, mysterious build-up. As I pieced things together my horror grew and grew. God, how AWFUL, poor Dean, holy shit. Loved the parallel with Sam's decision - found in most interesting and through-provoking because ultimately it's not a parallel at all. They were completely different situations, but the juxtaposition posed a lot of questions. And loved all the pain you put Dean through ;) I do love some nice hurt!Dean, and you delivered! Thanks for the great story.
Chouko Chango chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
i really like your thinking here with the Spanish story and cunning plan, mwuhaha. lol

it's really well thought out, i like that. and i am immensly enjoying the story so far
Mistress Sorcha chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
Wow. That was an utterly amazing piece of fiction. I've read some of your stuff before and I can't tell you how brilliant and amazing your writing is to me. Thank you for sharing this. Stunning, just stunning.

Midnite
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Oh, that was a great AU *-*

I loved the way you used to show the conection betwen then... The way one touch or one stare could pass to many unspoken words between then. I can imagine that exactly the same way

And the way they trust each other, you showed all of that and that fellings that only them two can really have and show at the same time they try to hide it

I loved the flashbacks too I don't think Sam was bad because of what he did, he was desperate and I think Dean could do the same if all of that was reverse.

At the top of everything I could really say (and say all that I wanted would make that review realy long ehehe) I think it's best to only say that there's nothing else that I should have added at these fanfic: That's perfect exactly the way it was made and I'm really happy that I can tell you that somehow

So, what else? Keep writing and I promise to be there to read ~

Kisses and thx for sharing (I think I don't have to mention that I favorited it? xDD 'cause it's a little easy to find out after that review ))

See ya next, for sure, sweetie o/

Rosetta
Annie Phoenix chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
This story was captivating. I was drawn into it from the beginning. You came up with an original thought-out plot and it was filled with such powerful emotion.

I love the ending. I'm so glad Dean got to sleep at the end. And frankly, I don't blame him. I wanted to fall asleep through Transformers as well.
353 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »