Reviews for Insomnia
Sydney P chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Holy shinkeys! That was fantasticly awesome! Possibly the best fan fic I've have ever read! Like seriously!
DeanBean chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was a great first chapter

Very intriging

Poor Dean :(

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Yay! I was only wondering the other day when you were going to write another fic so I was delighted to see this today. It's so good to have you back again. I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job with your Sam POV and with getting into my boy's 'freaky head'.

And what a great start. Sam back in school and desperately missing Dean got me all misty eyed. And poor Dean. As the mother of 2 kids who have sadly never really grasped the concept of sleep I can sympathise with the guy.

*Impatiently waits for the next chapter*
Sparkle45 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Very interesting start. Can't wait to read more :).
EFW chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oye, Chica, felicidades en un primer capitulo muy fabuloso. And that will have to be the extent of my Spanish, before you find a typo!

So good to see this today. I have your last story in my to read pile, and have been around so little in the last few months that I'm terribly behind. But today I was in dire need of a Dean fix, and you are just the one to give me that. So Yay.

I love where you are with this and really like that it's Sam's POV - because we will now get to see what he sees. The entire premise sounds so good I can't wait to read the whole thing.

I know I've said this before, but it's worth repeating. I am so impressed at your writing skill in a language that is not native to you. Here's an example of that great style of yours that I love:

I hadn't realized how much of my balance depended on Dean, until the simple sight of his stuff scattered around another anonymous motel room steadied my pulse and grounded my spirit.

Such a beautiful sentence, and so believable.

Yay again!

E.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Ok - this was really cool. You had me so into this that I'd completely forgotten the title until I got to the last line - making it an awesome "twist"! As someone who willingly avoids sleep (I can sleep anywhere, any time - I just choose not to), I can attest to the fact that sleep deprivation does make you a bit spacey and almost stoned... you've captured it really well! Looking forward to part 2, and hoping that there is actually more than that!
Emrys1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008

Scriptive chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Can't wait for more :D
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
*GRINS*

I wandered by to check my email and see if there was anything interesting waiting for me and voila! You are here! You're really here! I've missed your style girl.

For whatever reason, I generally avoid AUs - especially future AUs - with a few exceptions. I think that you will always be the exception.

First, I'm really enjoying the first person narrative. I've tried it out once or twice and while it's harder to write in, you get so wrapped up being in that character's head that it's almost intoxicating. And I'm glad you picked Sam - especially when talking about the future.

Next, I really like how you just put the YED and the deal in their place. Done and done. This isn't about that. This is about what comes after. And while the idea of the brothers *not* being together is one that I'd rather not contemplate, you've done it beautifully.

Having Dean say, this is how it is, and we need to face facts was perfect, as was the compromise they reached in keeping in touch. It totally makes sense to me that eventually, their lives would part, but that after all they'd been through, they'd somehow stay together. I love it.

Lastly, as any mother can tell you, I've had my share of sleep-free and sleep-light nights. I think I averaged about 2 hours a night for the first 9 months of my daughter's life. It does make you a bit crazy. I even think that once in awhile I went a little crazy.

So, I'm totally up for anything you're planning here. :) Dean's befuddlement when Sam found him, his confusion, his memory loss for some things and memory for others (Sam's exam) was just dead-on.

*CLAPS* Just so, so glad you're back. I'm very much looking forward to more.
Ster1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
It's great to see you posting again! Interesting story: I like how it's from Sam's POV so the reader finds out slowly what's going on just as Sam does. Dean certainly sounds like a wreck! But not sleeping can make one crazy so I guess we'll just have to see...

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Kelcor chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I'm really enjoying this. Anxiously awaiting the next installment! :o) Update soon...?

~Kelcor
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Yay a new story from you!

I love this already!