Reviews for Insomnia
Chouko Chango chapter 8 . 1/6/2010
i really like your thinking here with the Spanish story and cunning plan, mwuhaha. lol

it's really well thought out, i like that. and i am immensly enjoying the story so far
Mistress Sorcha chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
Wow. That was an utterly amazing piece of fiction. I've read some of your stuff before and I can't tell you how brilliant and amazing your writing is to me. Thank you for sharing this. Stunning, just stunning.

Midnite
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 11 . 12/10/2009
Oh, that was a great AU *-*

I loved the way you used to show the conection betwen then... The way one touch or one stare could pass to many unspoken words between then. I can imagine that exactly the same way

And the way they trust each other, you showed all of that and that fellings that only them two can really have and show at the same time they try to hide it

I loved the flashbacks too I don't think Sam was bad because of what he did, he was desperate and I think Dean could do the same if all of that was reverse.

At the top of everything I could really say (and say all that I wanted would make that review realy long ehehe) I think it's best to only say that there's nothing else that I should have added at these fanfic: That's perfect exactly the way it was made and I'm really happy that I can tell you that somehow

So, what else? Keep writing and I promise to be there to read ~

Kisses and thx for sharing (I think I don't have to mention that I favorited it? xDD 'cause it's a little easy to find out after that review ))

See ya next, for sure, sweetie o/

Rosetta
Annie Phoenix chapter 11 . 10/30/2009
This story was captivating. I was drawn into it from the beginning. You came up with an original thought-out plot and it was filled with such powerful emotion.

I love the ending. I'm so glad Dean got to sleep at the end. And frankly, I don't blame him. I wanted to fall asleep through Transformers as well.
Thought Reflex chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
Wow. I just don't know how to express my adoration for this story and it realness. The only other perfect ending I can think of, would be for Sam to sign up for distance ed. ;)

Thanks for putting the efoort into a very emotional read.
Foreverwolf chapter 11 . 10/4/2009
Another amazing story! Very powerful. Off to read more!
Anne1013 chapter 7 . 9/25/2009
“My Dad wanted Dean to kill me, ... But he didn’t,” Sam continued. “He died for me. And you know what? That’s the difference between the two of them.”

Wow. I read a lot a fanfiction and every once in while a line will jump out at me, and I'll think, that's it, that wraps it all up in a nut shell. How beautifully those lines of yours show the fundamental difference between John and Dean. I believe that is why it was Dean who broke the first seal in Hell and not John, because it is the "righteous man" that will end it all and that's Dean and not John.

Great job. I am going to finish this story tonight...poor Dean needs some sleep!

Anne
keatlin chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
Love the story! Really, really good! :)
JazzyIrish chapter 11 . 8/11/2009
I found this story on Gaelic's favorites list. Loved every minute of it. It was heart-breaking in many chapters, but I loved the way both brothers were portrayed.

I must admit that I normally don't like first-person-narrated stories; I usually find it distracting. But this story is so well written, so deep and filled with real-life thoughts that I found it most readable.

I liked your Sam in this. Too bad it's not the Sam we saw last season on Show. But I'm not going to go into all that... I found the premise interesting, that after saving Dean from Hell, the boys went separate ways. Loved the back-stories detailing how Sam saved Dean, about how/why they decided to separate - all inter-mixed with the current dilemma of Dean's insomnia. Gotta tell you, it was really tough to read that Dean had accidentally killed that young girl. He's my hero, and heroes should never make mistakes, unless they become "human". Which is of course, the moral of the story.

Loved how you ended the story. It just seemed so perfect, so natural to have the guys back together again – in a different way, yes – but still together, accepting and acknowledging each other’s “humanity”.

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us. I’ve enjoyed it immensely. Until next time…
Kimber1961 chapter 11 . 8/6/2009
I am really speechless right now. This story was so powerful, so real, so heartbreaking. I read an interview once where Kripke made the statement that when all is said and done, Spuernatural is a story about family. You have driven that home in an unforgettable way. This would make a great arc for the show. Tremendous!
nope nope not me chapter 11 . 6/30/2009
christ, that was amazing. The only reason i havent reviewed till now is because I was so engrossed in the story. I think my favourite chapter is the one were he completly breaks down- night 10 part 2 and then when he is at the shrinks- night 10 part one. I love how vulnerable he is throughout this story, as much as he doesn't want to believe it and I think your wrote him completly in character, like when he breaks down and when he needs Sam and stuff, he wont voice it and doesnt want to acknowledge the fact that he does need it. I think Sam was also written well too and the angst through that story was coming in buckets! I think I cried once or twice at it as well. I love the story and think its amazing. I am just hoping to find more like it.

robyn x
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 11 . 6/28/2009
I wanna start this review by saying that I generally hate 1st person stories. But I really loved this.

I really liked that the 'bad guy' wasn't supernatural but was a normal thing. After Lillian was brought up I guessed that it was probably Dean that hit her, but I changed my mind at the last minute :)

I also liked the flashbacks in the second half of the story.

Great job! :)
gr8read chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
Happiness is Insomnia. Thank you, thank you, thank you for an amazing, amazing story! AWESOME!
MBrixton chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
Ciao from Italy!

This story (also all yours stories) is very good! Awesome!

Dean's self-destructive insomnia is a great plot!

When a new story? I wait for.

Forgive my english... I'm learning!

Ciao!

Cris
corneroffandom chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
Wow, I had so much trouble when I had to stop reading this story over the last few days- very, very good writing here! It's been awhile since I had really good SPN fic to read on this site.

I do have a bit of a nitpick for you though- it doesn't happen too often, but sometimes bits of dialogue disappears and is replaced with a . like in this section:

My knees faltered, and I felt nauseous. My brother was looking at me as if he didn’t know me, and it was hard to imagine anything worse.

“Please,” I said in a thin voice.

Dean swallowed hard.