Reviews for Insomnia
lJR chapter 11 . 1/10/2009
Very good!
Lilwazzabug chapter 11 . 12/2/2008
*discretely wipes eyes* Yay! Happy ending! LOVED this story! It took me about a chapter to get used to the whole first person point of view thing, but I enjoyed the whole story. There never seemed to be a moment of dead air. I couldn't decide which storyline I was more anxious to hear about: Sam breaking Dean's deal or Sam trying to figure out why Dean isn't sleeping. In the end I loved both. And how Sam broke Dean of his deal was very clever, I loved the lore behind it(Was that a true story, by the way?) Okay I just realized I've used "Love" three times already, so I'll wrap it up. Great. fic. :)
K Hanna Korossy chapter 11 . 12/1/2008
That...went a long way toward fixing the pain of the previous chapter. I like that you don't offer easy answers: Sam's not just gonna immediately hit the road, Dean doesn't forget what happened, and they both still want different things. But the room's such a lovely bridge, and it's a gentle compromise. Dean falling asleep with Sam in it is absolutely perfect and stunningly beautiful. Very, very nice.
kalina-blue chapter 11 . 11/29/2008
What a great story. i just love the emotions in this and how Sam takes care of his big brother for a change. Plus this is really well-written and I enjoyed the twist at the end that this wasn't anything supernatural after all. As heartwrenching as this was, it made the story so much more interesting.
Acheron Blake chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
Love HurtDean, ComfortSam. I'm starting to see it more and more and I like it. I love this story. Especially whne you go back to how Sam saved Dean from the deal. Very awesome. And the ending where Dean rests his head on Sam's shoulders. Cool. Very excellent, muy inspiring. Amazing.
stakemenow chapter 11 . 11/26/2008
AMAZING! a great ending. wow. i'm kinda sad this story's over! sigh, oh well. great job!
bhoney chapter 11 . 11/20/2008
Aw...very sweet ending. And okay, I guess you redeemed yourself for the plot twists I didn't like with this, it was very nice, a moment of togetherness, showing that they aren't going to be separated anymore. Great idea Sam had, fixing up a room for Dean at his apartment.

The only other thing I wish you'd done was reconcile things between Bobby and Sam. It makes me sad to think of them estranged. But you fixed the most important stuff, and left us on a very happy note. Thanks!

Loved this: "And by the way, my way of operating was all my brother’s doing, since he had raised me in the firm belief that no matter what happened, I could always go to him."
bhoney chapter 10 . 11/20/2008 went there. I really, REALLY didn't want Dean to have killed the girl. And I don't know how I feel about him not turning himself in. I really wish you hadn't gone there.

That said, it was a nice bit of comfort at the end, and obviously I'm still reading, so that says something, right? This is a well-written and compelling story. And I LOVED this line: "My soul for his, as many times as I have to. Absolutely, always. At last, no buts."
bhoney chapter 9 . 11/20/2008
Well...still not thrilled with Sam's solution to Dean's deal, but at least he didn't PLAN to let the guy die. And he did tell the guy the truth up front, and the guy chose to take the money, left the circle Sam had drawn to protect him. So, all in all, it's not as bad as I feared. Still not great, but maybe forgivable.

I really hope that Dean and I are wrong though, and he didn't kill the girl, that there's some other explanation.
bhoney chapter 8 . 11/20/2008
Is the play you mention a real thing? I haven't heard of it before. Very worried about Sam's plan. Also about why the girl is appearimg to Dean. I really, really hope he didn't hit her w/his car when working the mara case, and just blocked it out.
bhoney chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
This review was longer, but a bunch of it got accidentally deleted, sorry.

Great depiction of how Dean would react if anything ever happened to Sam (Bobby's comment about moving heaven and hell). I am a little worried to find out what Sam did that caused such a permanent rift between him and Bobby...

Liked this part: "If his worst fear was not being able to defend himself, he had to know he wouldn’t need to while I was with him. That I would go to any length to protect him, no matter what may decide to come through the door."

And I love seeing Dean with kids. :)
TheAmazingHollowGirl chapter 11 . 11/20/2008
I would just like to say this, and I don't think that it will give justice to how much I truly loved your story...but you have a way with words.

It was beautiful.
bhoney chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Hm...very interesting. I can't wait to see where this story is going, and who the girl is. Creative idea, btw. For some reason, I really like sleep-deprivation fics. Not too many out there...

On to part 2!
Supernoodle chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Loved it, loved it, loved it infinity!

That was so so good. You just got under those boys skins perfectly. It was thoughtful and clever and despite such a difficult subject, so full of warmth and love - just beautiful.

One of the best fics I have read - ever.

Did I tell you I loved it?
finajk chapter 11 . 11/18/2008
Wonderful story!

I especially loved the weaving of the two plot lines (present & past) and the way you portrayed Sam & Dean's non-verbal communication, 'cause they are oh so good at that in the show, but it's hard to put down on paper.

Thanks for posting!