Reviews for Speed Racers
94stephanie chapter 2 . 8/13/2012
Haha! Loved this! Way too cute :) favorite for sure! Good job!
ED68 chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Quiet angry glares filled the room. Tenten glared at the old grouch. He glared at Tenten. Sakura glared at the hole. The hole glared at Old Lampy. Old Lampy was dead, so it didn't glare at anyone...LOL! POOR OLD LAMPY! awesome story! i really enjoyed it!
ED68 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
the old grouch is neji! the old grouch is neji! ok, so like...LOVE THE STORY! i'm going to click the button that takes me to the next chapter now...XD!
Shubhs chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
REALLY like the story until now!Please continue as you still have the SakuSasu part left!XP XD
hankpym chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
“…I’m for the plan if you are,” Tenten continued to glare at the old grouch. She paused to realize she didn’t even know his name, “Umm…what’s your name?”

He continued to give her a cold look, “Neji Hyuuga.”

“Sakura Haruno,” Sakura responded and continued to introduce Tenten, “Tenten. Just Tenten.”

Neji paused a moment to take in a deep breath, “So Sakura and Just Tenten, are you willing to go along with that madman’s plans?”

LOL! 'so Sakura and Just Tenten' just Tenten.

-Bang Bang- He thudded his head against the window. This was so stupid.

“Umm…what are you doing?”

He turned to see Tenten curiously looking at him and realized what he looked like, “Er…releasing stress? What are you doing?”

LOl! 'err releasing stress?"
broken-luv chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
HAHA! LOL!

I love it! Though I seriously wish it was longer XP

But it's your story XP

Well, wuved it! :D

!Hina
lyssanja chapter 2 . 8/12/2008
this is awesome. i loike the comedy and light-hearted feel of romance. -,
Xanie chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
"Can I watch?"

Holy shit, that made me laughing for a long time! Looking forward to the next part!
stop reading my pen name chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
XD

yeah Neji is an old grouch! XD cant wait for the next update
hankpym chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
NEji Hyuuga...is the old stalker-eh em- grouch. I am listening to rock the boat by Aaliyah so I think I'm goinnaa make a story of this song. Check my profile! Peace!
broken-luv chapter 1 . 8/10/2008