Reviews for The Damned
elanordaughterofeowyn chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I really liked it :) It was very good. I was so mad when James died though, but this is a very real look at him before he dies. :)

Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
So touching and so beautiful—I nearly cried.
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Wow, amazing work. This is so sad, and it gets to my heart. Poor James and Davy... They really do share something in common.
Giselle Mariana LeRoux chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This is a nice story. I've never thought about James and Jones being alike, but you sum it up quite nicely
ValykirieRevolution chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
nice one. Did you know in an early part of the script for AWE(when they were just starting to write it) they had Norrie team up with Jones because both of them hated Beckett. This seems pretty close to it, good job.
Flygon Pirate chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was pretty interesting.

Great work!

PhantomPenguin chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Brilliant, original, and well-written.

I loved it!
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
its a great story but you should have made it a multi chapter...this way it would be better. i like this kind of story :)
jbduenweg chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Aww this should be a multi-chapter story! I liked this and this was very well-written. Poor James. I wanna huggle him.

auri mynonys chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Upon rereading this, I noted that at the end you say that they're "on the same boat," which provides the opportunity for me to say "Why, yes, they are - literally." XD Really, though, you know how much I love this story - the concept is great, and moment between Jones and Norrington is just sad and sweet. You could almost see a friendship blossoming there. Love this piece.