Reviews for Meant to be
The Spiked Dragon chapter 14 . 3/25/2011
It's been a while since I last read this story but I hope that you update soon, cause I really wanna find out what happens next.
sheena wicked chapter 14 . 11/27/2010
this is a very good story update as soon as you can :]
Luna Seine Louve chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
I really hope you update soon! It's gotten so interesting. Truth be told, if you end it right, and maybe do an epilouge, you won't even need to do a sequel.

Maybe in the epilouge, you can tell how things are going with Van, Hitomi, and Damien. Then talk about Merle, and then at the end, talk about what happened to Milerna and her I think it has potential to end wonderfully, if you try.

I'll be waiting ]
LoveofPink chapter 14 . 6/28/2010
What's gonna happen next? Major clifhagner. Can't wait til you update!
BeccaRomano chapter 14 . 6/23/2010
please update! please please please
artszy chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
story is going in such a nice way.I thought you will add more chapters since Hitomi and Van didn't remember eachother's face but this way it's so right.

One more esca-fic coming to an update last chapter soon.I really want to know the rest of the story:)
Michaela chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
Hello,

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE? please hurry, I am dying to read the next chapter! Please!

Thanks,

Michaela
animeotakupooh chapter 14 . 3/23/2010
yes! so van finally found out hitomi's secret! now the marriage will be off!
Sakura Crystals chapter 14 . 3/20/2010
I very much enjoyed that last part in your story! So much drama! Oh I really hope Hitomi marrys Van now. They are so cute together. Thank you for making my day better and I hope you get to make another story similar to this someday.
Darkangl28 chapter 14 . 3/15/2010
Not every good story needs a sequel but I can tell you I have enjoyed this fic immensely. I can't wait for the conclusion :)
Itachiforever342 chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
Yay, Van finally knows and claims Damian as his son! May Millerna get her just desserts!
kerapal bubbles chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
O.O I wish I could've seen the look on Millerna's face. HA! beeotch...
fashiggidy chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
i guess right at this point, this is indeed the climax of the story-answers are being laid out left and right revealing many many secrets. Now Van and Hitomi are clearly better acquainted; something must've occurred in those 2 days in that village-what happened? what miracle developed for Damien to be able to smile at Van in such a way? And the revelation with Hitomi's aunt? it took over 2 decades for her to rightfully claim her crown! And i'm pretty surprised that Van even allowed Millerna to go as far as she has, given her whole personality and ridiculous father.

And now that the cat IS finally out of the bag, is there really only one chapter planned? i SOO hope there will be more chapters-or a sequel! but sorting out problems and clearing the air would definitely be a wonderful thing. 'Cause Van can finally have HIS family. A family that he can grow with and protect.

Well, whatever your plan is, i hope you fulfill the greatness of this story with a well-deserved happy ending. ].
apocalypseHunter chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
Woohoo! Finally, the confession that changes the entire story! Now that stupid bitch will get out of the castle and Nazakkija will have a new Queen! Everything's working out.
Ayr chapter 14 . 3/13/2010
WOW TOTALY LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! IM SO EXCITED TO READ MORE... AND I REALLY HOPE YOU DO A SEQUAL...IT WOULD BE SO AWSOME... LOVEING IT

MEL