Reviews for His Angel
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
OMG!SAM DIED!NOOOOOOOO!Very well written by the way,but...WHY!

SAAAAAAMMMMMM!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
cool
femme4jack chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
That was really beautiful. I'm going to have to read you other stories.
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I just found your stories and I got to say. This is just so amazing and so well put together. I love all the emotions and how you connected everything together. Lovely, lovely work.
5livelaughlove5 chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
this was awesome!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Some kind of comparisson you made here.

Quite interesting if I may say so myself.

It was a nice fic.
Elariel chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
This was without a doubt a simply beautiful piece. I loved how you wove the celestial imagery and cast two very different characters, Mikaela and Optimus, as the angel and the god, respectively.

I also found that the way in which you began this fic to be very effective. You went from the action that drew in the readers, focused on the cell phone and then, you immediately diverted to Bee, Sam, and a less than kosher choice of music by Bee. This diversion from the dramatic to the comedic really got me involved from the beginning and it was a fun way in which to grab my attention.

You also wove the dichotomies of societal perspectives in a fun and informative manner. Sam and Mikaela are still somewhat dating, but according to Bee, they are bonded. Although the idea of the two concepts is somewhat the same, the actual reality of them is quite different. Poor Bee is confused as he would be when confronted with a drastically different world view of relationships.

I really enjoyed the action scenes. Your writing really sets a vivid and dramatic scene that I can visualize. It's a hallmark of a good writer and it lets me imagine things as I read, which is always appreciated. :) Your characterization of Optimus as a "god armored in fire and sky" was really evocative and it fit in well with your celestial imagery.

I do have a question. Does this fit in with your "Finding Salvation" universe? If it does, is this the point at which Sam may be called upon to make a life-altering choice? I was just wondering...

Thanks so much for sharing! This was a beautiful piece to read.
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Wow! Easily one of the best Movie fics I've read!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Awesome story! Keep up the great work!
Punk Autobot chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I love the way you broke the story up into segments and how the first part is repeated. And the last part, relating Mikaela to an angel and Optimus to God was really cool. The imagery throughout the whole story is phenomenal! But when I saw that it was labled "complete" I was like "but what about BUMBLEBEE?" But the story is so great that it stands alone well (even though I still want to know more about what happens to him, lol). Wonderfully written story!