Reviews for Citrus
Bbabba chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love how Olette is described by scent. I think it really captures her personality in this fic and how Hayner views her. I also like the sweet touch of fluff at the end. A quick kiss on the cheek can go a long way.
Please! Do let the plot bunnies multiply when you can!
basskicker chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
It's so CUUUTTTTEEEE. Great story! :)
megoeggo1215 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I'm liking this story. Like REALLY liking this story.

And by the way, i'm pretty sure having a lightsaber fight is probably one of the coolest things you could ever do in your lifetime. Regardless of your age.

And yes, i really did only review this story to say that.

But i liked the story anyways. Okay not liked. LOVED this story. Something in this story amused me and i laughed so hard i cried. (Thus, my family is now looking through leaflets for asylums.)

Sorry for the novella review.
JazzBox chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
So...cute! The fluffy-ness was practically exploding off of the computer screen! Nicely written. I wish there was more haynette ficlets out there. :)
Handwritten chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw - wow! Now I want to write a short short about this couple XD I loved it!
Aduuuh chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
"bottomless bottle of berry juice"!

I like this one! (No one minds yor plot bunnies, btw)
Kyllex of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aww!

That was so so cute!

I loved it.

I find it so weird that everyone has their own unique scents...but it's part of what makes you you, and so I totally understand the concept of this story. C:

Hehe, good job!

Definitely favorited.
mayaisnumber1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
aw Hayner's so cute
ellesugars chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
lmao they are so awkward and cute!

I love the repetition in this too, keep up the good work! You're an awesome writer!
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Adorable. I liked the comparison between scents. It kinda reminds me of my Aerith x Leon fic in which I compare flowers XDXDXDXD Good job, good job :D
KHshortfuse chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was really cute. I've never read a Hayner/Olette story before so it was different, but in a good way. I hope you write more.
Windracer Leopard chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hey. I just typed up a massive review, but HAD to delete it. (I think. If I end up reviwing twice, sorry)

Anyway, whoot, Haynette! This was really, really cute. The citrus and the strawberries and just... yeah, it was one of the first fics that actually made me go 'Aww, that's cute' out loud. Seriously. Well done.

- 'Racer
Craxuan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh my, really sweet.
Paintedtable chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Yay! You're back! And you continue to write! A lot! Yay!

Anyhow, that was great. Perfect. I loved it. I always thought Haynette was very cute, so I'm really glad you decided to write some of it. :] Fantastically done, I adore your writing. So thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for coming back!

...and PLEASE update As If We'd Just Gone to Buy Milk. If you do, you'll be my hero. I promise. Please?
AnHeiressofaSOLDIER chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
OMG finally, a good Hayner and Olette story. Thank you so much! LOL. I just love these two. Actually, I'm actually trying to write my own story for them. Instead of some KH characters originally being from FF. I'm going to write these KH characters in their own FF story. All the KH stuff still happened, they still live in Twilight Town, it's just years later and they get their own adventure. And Pence is still in it just to clarify. LOL. Anyway, enough of my rambling. Amazing, amazing story. Loved the Sokai part in it, naturally. Please write more for Hayner and Olette! But of course I adore your Sokai stories. So I wouldn't mind more of those. And don't feel bad about the light saber thing. I still fight against some of my guy friends too. And I'm 15, 16 the 26th. *sigh* I must say, you've made me a major fan of your work. Can't wait to read more. Now, you've inspired me. *Goes off to write more of Hayner/Olette story* toodles.

-Shanna