Reviews for We Close Our Eyes
beautiful.
lifeofapplepie chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Excellent job!
Jaby chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Lovely as always. Thank you.
define.interesting chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Love your story. I'm glad they had children together. I also like the name River for the companion, though I'm not so glad that he was able to keep getting companions and traveling with him after he fell in love with Rose and left her. But I do like the name River (might have something to do with firefly)
AliLamba chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
DAMN. Damn it I loved this. Everything was right. And stupid River...AGH okay not bringing that up but yes. River. Is no Rose.

Damn I love DocRose. Everything in this was what I love. Can't even pull out the quotes that did me in because I can't disentangle them yet. It was all too good. Damn.
broadwaybound101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
AWW! it made me sad but in a good way! haha

great idea; I love how you tied everything together

absolutely BrIlLiAnT
RedSwirl99 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Hooray, he finally ended up being ginger! Great oneshot, tugs at the old heartstrings. *snarls at River* Sorry... can't help it.
Maisy13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Damn it woman! You had to go and make me cry! As if the show hasn't made me do enough of that.

But it was beautiful! And very well written, very in-character.

Though, why'd you have to put that River woman in there? I haven't accepted her yet, and if my calculations are correct, I might never have to. But the rest was great!
GSRgirlforever chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I really liked this story, it was so well written. Looking forward to more of your stuff.
PimpMasta Popo chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Beautiful.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
brilliant... poignant and heartbreaking. i love the addition of river at the end, nice tie-in.
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
You've made me cry. That's about the highest praise I can give. And it's not a SOPPY story! (Also, high praise.) It's a conversation that seems inevitable and necessary. Well done.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
So very sad...but the bittersweet words make it all right.

Thanks for a short but sweet moment!
Vix of TARDIS chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was beautiful...made me cry! Well done!
OncomingBadWolf chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh.. I have tears in my eyes... thats so sad. So beautiful.