Reviews for The Bookstore
eza.xo chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I swear I melted into a ridiculous puddle with that line about Moonbeam wearing gloves to hold Rogue's hands. I'd love to see some stories exploring Rogue's effect on the kids, especially the baby and Moonbeam, if you haven't already. Keep up the good work!
PowerStealerRogue chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I loved the story. Are you going to do anymore like it?
bellachaos chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Nice story. Any possibility of expanding it into a multi-chapter fic? I'm a sucker for babies and would love more Wolverine and small child scenes.
irishskys chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
this is really good. i have no idea how old it is, but you've got a good solid foundation here, you should expand this.. its nice.
Joanna Grant chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Poor Logan - a potential book thief suspect. And a pink diaper bag? Too funny.
Fireflyhikari chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This one-shot is rather cute... :D I've read it multiple times and never got bored of it _
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I always like reading about the X-Men in everyday situations.

Your Wolverine was sweet without being too out of character. In the movies I saw him as a badass with a bit of a protective streak and you captured that well. I liked how he watched out for the kids and Rogue. His paternal interacions with the baby were wonderful to read and I liked how he wasn't really aware of his actions.

Wonderful story... a little rambly at times but it works with Logan so I didn't mind at all:)
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Moonbeam is adorable. She even wears gloves so she can be closer to Rogue! I want her!
Amisara chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I like this story because you used the situation, which was very un wolverine like, to communicate his feelings instead of stating the obvious 'he likes rogue'. very cute!
ElizaV chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
It was a good story. It was such a sweet clip of what Marie can do to Logan.
cylobaby chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
yay for logan being adorably protective!
songbird of the theater chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
if by rambly you mean fun and endearing then . . . yeah, a little "rambly".
Melannen Halfelven chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Too freakin' cute!
Cheann de na thit chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
haha I can just see Logan getting himself into something like that for Marie xD nicely written

xx
Mochou chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Was so random that it makes it perfect.