Reviews for til It's Gone
deathrosekitty chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Wait a minute! How did Hinata know she was there/ where to find her? And more ItaInoness! Your updates are lovely as always and I can't wait for more!
Lady Phoenix Grey chapter 4 . 7/6/2009
Oh, my gosh, I can't wait to see how Ino gets out of this. Frankly, I hope her team gets to her on time. Because, if Itachi were to find her, he'll probably imprison her. The only difference is that his type of imprisonment is not as overt as what Sasuke did. (I also hope Sasuke gets his butt kicked. He so needs a good slap upside the head.)

As to the pairing, will the story lead to an eventual Itachi/Ino pairing? I hope not. Because, despite the fact that Ino was a different person around Itachi and she actually opened up to him, the truth of the matter is that Itachi hurt her and left her for dead. Abandoning someone, a teammate, in particular, is the worse thing a person can do. And if that person abandoned his/her significant other, then, apparently, the significant other didn't mean as much to the person in the first place. And for Itachi and Ino to actually be together in the end, well, I doubt Ino would eventually forgive Itachi.

Also, I have a feeling that Itachi probably only wants Ino and is keeping tabs on her because she actually left the company instead of getting fired...there's that whole issue of pride. (Most likely, he's acting possessive over Ino and is pratically stalking her because she slighted his pride. Then again, at least he didn't stoop so low as to use cheap tricks to find her and kidnap her unlike some emo-ridden duck-butt-haired boy.) Either way, the whole Ino/Itachi relationship is very passionate and more likely to burn out. And, although I do like happy endings, I don't like people who leave their significant others for dead. Ino should definitely be with someone else and Itachi should definitely realize what he had when she is happy with someone else (this reinforces the title).

Now that I think about it, Ino and Itachi's relationship reminds me of the bride and Bill in Kill Bill. Anyway, update soon! It's been months (from what I've checked; I actually stumbled upon this story today :P).
The Charismatic Disaster chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
wellz i cant wait until the next chapter unravels
deathrosekitty chapter 4 . 2/2/2009
I hope Itachi finds Ino before her team does!
Your Average Sardonist chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
ooh I wonder how Itachi will react...btw didn't Ino assasinate Shisui?

Update soon!
deathrosekitty chapter 3 . 9/4/2008
Mucho Love on the chapter, but I'm getting more confused as you add even more characters. Though I know of Shisui. Maybe you can put an explanation in your profile or if you have a livejournal?
that0nelittl3girl chapter 3 . 9/1/2008
I love your stories, but in the previous one wasn't Shisui killed by Ino? I think you mentioned it on chapter 5.

Of course I may be wrong, and this could be part of the whole storyline..but just had to mention it.

:]
Katrina132 chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Score I can't wait till Itachi gets that message lawl.

This is good but I'm sure you already knew that, the only thing is sometimes I have a little trouble following all of the characters but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Ooottakkajiii chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Awesome chappiee..!Plz write more. This is getting really interesting...!Ino is hot and lethal at the same time, in other words "She's a PROBLEM!"

Much love...
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Don't let Genma and Ino be like strangers! I love you stories so much!
Ooottakkajiii chapter 2 . 8/16/2008
Awesome I like it...!Like they always say u are what they make u and I guess Ino has become a very formidable opponent...The change in attitude from Hinata was funny..!And also I like the part when Sasuke kept asking for Ino that was hilarious..!

Keep up da good work..!Cant wait for an update..!

Much love...
Katrina132 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
omgashh

im so excited to read this sequel!

great chapter by the way.
Ooottakkajiii chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Awesome!I have to agree with deathrosekitty NaruSaku just seem more right..!I mean she left Sasuke why would she wont him back now..!If she really loved him she would have stayed..!Anyways I hate SasuSaku...oh yeah and didnt Sasuke say he was goin to bring down Itachi along with Ino's help for making a fool out of him..idk...if I remeber this right.? But plz take our plead,me and deathrosekitty's,into consideration this SasuSaku thing doesn't fit.!

Much love and I cant wait for an update...
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Yay! Please make it a SakuNaru ItaIno thing! I totally hate SasuSaku. I thought I'd have to wait until you were done with school things for this. -dances-