Reviews for To Produce an Heir
emilylovescher17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Im loving this so far but i cant find the rest of it
LivingInADreamWorldxx chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I love this, i was just wondering if you still has the rest of the story as i would like to read it and i couldn't find it :) i really love it x
whistlingawaythedark chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
This was such a great story! You write the characters so well and I love how you added in this epilogue. Thanks for writing!
whistlingawaythedark chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
WHERE is the rest of this story? I love it and I really want to finish it! I can't find it on your website :(
Clarisse M Renaldi chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I have just read this story, the whole story and nothing but this story all day. I actually started yesterday but had to stop, then started from the beginning again lol

It's like a drug, very addictive! I just couldn't stop reading it.

Brilliant story, I loved it from start to finish :) Well done! x
Johanna-002 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
I have found this story on your other sites. I have to say I like those just a tad bit more just because you have more detail, however I know site regulations for ff cause you to edit and do all that jazz... But I do love this version also! Mia needs to be slapped for slapping Joseph. I love when she acts like a brat and then is reprimanded. Honestly. I live for those moments.
ChickNick chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I absolutely loved the first part! Please let me know where I can find the rest? What's your site?
missmillie13 chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
First you have to know that 'To Produce an Heir" is one of my favorite stories ever. So I can't describe how awesome was to read this epilogue! And I truly can't decide which part of it is my favorite because every single word, dialogue and description are absolutely flawless. Emotional and strong yet sweet and inspiring! And although that slap in Joseph's face had been unfair, it was pure fun to imagine it! The part when he kisses the scar brought tears to my eyes, and when I say tears I mean that. As I've told you before, you have a gift... write forever more... and soon! And thank you so much for writting this epilogue!
bluegirl-783 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012

Oh my goodness, that was brilliant! I'm so glad you wrote an epilogue to this story and it was perfect... Mia's reaction was totally unpredictable but realistic and C/J were wonderful as usual... that was great, really great! Loved it!
Merida Hughsie chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
I LOVE IT! That was brilliant and so in character. You certainly rounded your story with this epilogue. I also have to thank LoveofVelma to ask you to write it, for I have wondered the same thing. Thank you so much for writing it.

Love Andrea
LoveofVelma chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I think you and your muse did a most wonderful job. Great action between the characters and an honest reaction from Amelia.

Unchained Melody was the perfect choice of music for the scene.

This will just have to go on my favorite list.

Veve chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Wow, that was wonderful!

I loved it! Great as always!

Clarisse and Joe are always great together.
sownack chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
What an unexpected surprise to be alerted to this. I read and enjoyed the full story here and elsewhere but this latest chapter is a real bonus.

You always write these two so well and I like to hear about Clarisse and Joseph growing older together and making the most of the time they share. I can understand Mia's upset and Clarisse was right to want to tell her. Things do have a habit of not staying secret, more so these days with the speed at which information passes round the world and all the kiss and tell stories you read about.

A lovely sequel. Thank you.

Have you ever read "The Earth Hums in B Flat"? Your story made me think of it.
amieemb chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Well done!

When I first started reading my thoughts were of why you decided to write them so old but as I kept on I realized how important it was for Mia to be where she was at the time. Right after PD2 she wouldn't have "gotten it" but after having 3 of her own she knew the importance of an heir and the importance of securing the throne.

You wrote it beautifully and it was lovely how you took Clarisse and Joseph back to that time. Loved it!
tengland2 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
Nicely done. Loved the way Mia, figured it out through the records and her reaction to her grandparents. Once given the chance to explain how and why things happened the way it did all seems to be right with the world. Providing it remains a secret and she stays on the throne.