Reviews for the noise of stars
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I reviewed this story on Livejournal but at the time didn't think to do it here as well. Fantastic and so well done. One of my favorites, so thank you!
Becks Rylynn chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, wow. I loved this. It was really beautiful. I loved how you kept them so in character and the mention of their own communication. There aren't many fics out there that touch upon the silent understanding the brothers always seem to have. Or at least I haven't found any good ones. This was a great fic and right now I'm off to read more of your so far brilliant stories.

Kisses,

Becks Rylynn
Tiamath chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
You show a really smooth writing style here. Quite the beautifully crafted story, lovely work!
Scriptive chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This was good.

Unique idea. I liked it.
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Good piece. Your voice throughout is steady and really natural. Could have done without the couple of f-words :) I liked that Sam memorized the book so he could tell the demon they hadn't been copied. The meeting with the demon captures Sam's character and voice this season better the almost anything I've read-he's got a harder, older edge to him these days. Their adjustment to life with deafness is beautiful. The ending is strong and the final paragraph is a bit of a tearjerker :) Good work.