Reviews for Monster
gDeIpVhIrNoEtt chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Thank you, this is really good.
Ichigo-101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
*claps* This was a very good story. It flowed well and you captured the emotion of the situation perfectly. Keep on writing! :)
Duvesa chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
My gosh... you caught his character perfectly.

This almost made me want to cry, because Midgar and Shinra reminds me so much of our own country (in my opinion) and government...

I love how you did this though... and it almost feels like it needs to continue, but also, it's good by itself too.

Keep up the wonderful work!
Mirai Reiko chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
This was good. This does sound like something Genesis would be thinking about. I also love the whole irony thing as to how Sephiroth is a hero, yet he's a bigger monster than Genesis and Angeal. Hooray for a non-yaoi oneshot! I say it's a great way to counter all that crude that's on here. XD We need more non-yaoi authors who can all redeem poor Genesis' section on this site. I actually would like it if they're would be more GenesisxOC stuff or whatever other pairing (which first comes to mind as far as I go is Minerva) instead of yaoi. Heck, even it's not a romance I can still live with that. XD Anyway, Great job. Good luck with the oneshot contest!
Devsash chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Love the emotion here! You did really well with the descriptions and I really felt as though I was seeing everything from Genesis's eyes!

Poor Jenny... *gives him a hug*