Reviews for Keeping it Quiet
SkywardShadow chapter 23 . 12/2/2008
Oh, my, Ra; can I tell you how hard I was laughing reading this chap?

Flipping hilarious!

I loved it. XD Gaara throwing books at Naruto and Kankuro...and the scene where Matsuri thought Temari was gonna kill her, and then wanted her to kill her...

Another wonderful, laugh-out-loud chapter.
Ancient Kyubi chapter 23 . 12/2/2008
I thought it was funny! I especially liked the part in the hallway, those kind of moments are some of my faverites (to watch ;)... But this just means the story will end soon, and I DON'T WANT IT TO END Y.Y! But all good things must end I suppose...
vampgirl8 chapter 23 . 12/2/2008
As always, a BEAUTIFUL chapter! He threw the freaking book at his head! Haha! And Temari, very sly. I gotta give her props. And you know what...

You're right. Hurting Hinata IS like kicking a puppy.

Hilarious, as always. And Gaara is a smexy a$$ beast, as per usual. (Understatement, he is a red-haired GOD!)

Loving this story, as I've said before. Can't wait to see Sakura's and Hinata's reactions to the yaoi pics!

Thanks for taking the time to write it!

Ja ne!

Huggles!~vampgirl8
ThousandYearsOfAwkward chapter 23 . 12/2/2008
Another great chapter. :) I laughed so hard, trying to picture Temari murdering Matsuri with a metal bat. Please update soon!
JunebugXD chapter 23 . 12/2/2008
that was great! i'm glad that everything worked out alright! please post soon!
Tony Tony Asako chapter 23 . 12/2/2008
I surely liked it!

For a second I thought that Temari would indeed kill Matsuri...

The book-fight made me laugh. It happened once with some friends of mine. Dictionary is a very good weapon! ;)

Send the next chappie soon!
Tony Tony Asako chapter 22 . 11/20/2008
Why didn't I found this fan fiction before? This is flipping great! And GaaraxMatsuri is one of my fave couples.

I've just read it in one sitting, and let me tell you that I couldn't stop laughing! Loved the gym class with Gai and Lee and when Kiba found out that Mat was in fact a girl.

Well, anyway, now I'm asking myself a buch of questions like if Kiba will survive Gaara's anger and how Matsuri will pass the night?

Send the next chapter soon! I can't wait to know what happens next! Please?
ThousandYearsOfAwkward chapter 22 . 11/12/2008
I didn't really like Matsuri, but in this story you really made me sympathize with her. *applauds*

I only had one problem:

You keep mixing up "to" and "too". One of my pet peeves.

Other than that, I've loved reading this story; I've spent hours sitting here reading when I should be sleeping. lol. I look forward to reading more. :)
ThousandYearsOfAwkward chapter 4 . 11/12/2008
'I mentally scoffed at them. Were was the action? Where was the girly shrieking, furniture throwing, male bashing action? Stupid lovers. I wanted to see someone get hit.

A snort was heard from Gaara as he glared at the three lovers.

"Get that shit out of my room." he said in an angry tone.'

I laughed so hard. XD And I laughed at a lot of other things, too. You manage to take the simplest things and have Matsuri make it so much more complicated and funny. I'm really liking this story so far.

A few spelling errors here and there, but not enough to take away from the story.
Isabella and me chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
The only place I like this pairing is in your story thats how good it is so keep on adding chapters! :)
JunebugXD chapter 22 . 11/11/2008
this is so hillarious! i really like this story! please keep writing! pronto! XD
chick-flick108 chapter 22 . 11/10/2008
yea! the login works now! any way i think i reviewed already, but whatever. i love this story. you need to hurry up!
I Have Finally Moved chapter 22 . 11/9/2008
Yay! Keep writing! Okay, my fav parts of this chappie were:

. Of course Naruto didn't get it!

. Garaa's gonna kill Kiba (no!)

. 'If this was a court deal, I could call for recess. If only I had a gavel.'
Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 22 . 11/8/2008
amazing as usual! cannot wait for the next chapter!:3
January Skies chapter 22 . 11/7/2008
Rofl! Lol, love the chapter and I can't wait for more!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »