Reviews for Keeping it Quiet
Isabella and me chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
The only place I like this pairing is in your story thats how good it is so keep on adding chapters! :)
JunebugXD chapter 22 . 11/11/2008
this is so hillarious! i really like this story! please keep writing! pronto! XD
chick-flick108 chapter 22 . 11/10/2008
yea! the login works now! any way i think i reviewed already, but whatever. i love this story. you need to hurry up!
Atlantic Jewel chapter 22 . 11/9/2008
Yay! Keep writing! Okay, my fav parts of this chappie were:

. Of course Naruto didn't get it!

. Garaa's gonna kill Kiba (no!)

. 'If this was a court deal, I could call for recess. If only I had a gavel.'
Shes-The-Proto-Type chapter 22 . 11/8/2008
amazing as usual! cannot wait for the next chapter!:3
January Skies chapter 22 . 11/7/2008
Rofl! Lol, love the chapter and I can't wait for more!
SkywardShadow chapter 22 . 11/7/2008
Funny and serious chapter. Especially loved the death pit line. XD Hilarious as always! Great work!
Ancient Kyubi chapter 22 . 11/7/2008
YES FINALLY I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! After that last cliffy I was about to die! But this chapter was very... entertaining in a word! I liked the simile of how "hurting Hinata was like kicking a puppy" THAT IS SOO TRUE! I also like how Gaara "calmed everyone down" in his own special way... And can't forget Kankurou and him just getting beat down, priceless...
XxWreckoningxX chapter 22 . 11/7/2008
*sigh* Poor Kiba. p I'm really feeling sorry for Matsuri in this one, no one should have to deal with their friends being mad at them for THAT. Good job!
Kasumi9-9 chapter 22 . 11/7/2008
Amazing . . . and so realistic! Having everyone turn on each other, was a good touch, and the whole scene made me laugh. Kudos to you, and please please update. I really cant wait to see what happens next!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 22 . 11/6/2008
yay! haha i know how the brain dead thing goes. i haven't udpated my story since august...yeah. But anyway I love how protective Gaara is, it's adorable. This is such an amazing story and i cant wait to hear more! Keep up the amazing work :)
M.K.Randall chapter 22 . 11/6/2008
Threats? Nice.

Hey, Nick! Love ya! Write me!
Atlantic Jewel chapter 21 . 11/5/2008
NO! NO LIKE CLIFFIE! *Falls off cliff* SE!

Please update soon!
mgsab123 chapter 21 . 11/1/2008
*twitch* can't kill yet... she has to finish story... AH please, please hurry with the next chapter! It is rlly good so far, cant wait to see what you are going to do with it...
flower391169 chapter 21 . 10/27/2008
great chapter and i'm glad she's finally telling them, and i adore kiba in this chapter, i think that the reactionshould be a good one because it wouldn't be a happy story overwise. but i think you should get sasuke to find out too and make him use it as blackmail or something. I TYPE ALOT.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »