Reviews for Keeping it Quiet
eternal-pureblood chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
awesome :]
RandomWolf121 chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
Usually I don't like AU but this was very well written and thought out. I honestly love stories where girls pretend to be guys so this was a treat. You like Gaara? I'm the same way with Neji.

I do have a few critiques though. You occasionally mess up with 'to' and 'too'. A few spelling errors but it didn't detract from the story.

All in all, a wonderful job.

Keep it up, RL121 aka Elena.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
*evil grin* Personally I don't know what Matsuri's complaining about. If I saw Gaara naked I'd be very happy, even if I was pretending to be a guy! XD
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
*grins* I love that description of Gaara :D
Rinnie-chama chapter 30 . 11/14/2011
squueeeal my heart just stopped i was running around screaming it was amazing thanks
julia-reads chapter 30 . 8/12/2011
okay, super amazing fic. I actually cried in the end. I didn't even cry when Fred died in Harry Potter.

great story. I loved the other couples, especially Shikamaru & Temari. I love love love it! :3
xXEstherXx chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
love the title
Deideinodanna chapter 30 . 5/15/2011
OMG! THIS IS SOOOO SOOO VERY VERY AMAAAAZING! good job and thanks for making such a very romantic and funny fanfic!

GAAMATSU4EVER! 3

(adds to faves)
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 30 . 4/16/2011
... I LUVED IT! :O OMG IT WAS AMAZING :)
Mad Eclair chapter 30 . 4/6/2011
very cute, i always loved this couple. it went a little too fast, and i wish you would have had a bit more romance near the begining, but the sexual tension and humor made up for it.
Shard of Midnight chapter 30 . 1/24/2011
Hehehe I like your story and I LOVE Garra and Matsuri :D I just don't agree with the side pairings but I managed... Good job :D it's nice to see a good multichapter story on Garra and matsuri XD bye bye hope you make more in the future
Fuko Ibuki chapter 30 . 12/12/2010
*Sucks on candy cane, pondering for a moment*

Hmm, how to put it...

Shall we go for the simple way? Why not.

*Uses candy cane as pointer and makes narrative (?) actions with hands*

It rocked. Gaaaaaaara /

Eh heh heh... Yeah. Um, GaaMatsu all the way and... Uh... Aww, who am I kidding? I AM A FRIGGING GAARA FAN GIRL AND THIS STORY MADE ME GO INSANE (Even more so than before, believe it or not)

YOU ARE A GODDESS!
Rin Koorbloh chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
oh gosh... i think i had the same reaction as Mat and Kiba... XD
SilentTears2662 chapter 30 . 11/30/2010
Amazing!
Itachifangirl4life chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
lol funny chappie its so hot how gaara had no shirt on nd abs nd hes all wet !
*nose bleed*
XD ooh kami save me that image wont go away
*dies of loss of blood*