Reviews for Keeping it Quiet
black ninja 321 chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
you are an awesome writer. I've already read this story 5 times in a row! you mind if i post this in deviantart? readers will never regret reading this! i promise i wont take credit from you. in fact i'll tell them you wrote this. reply yes if you accept the request. BYE!
Shut Your Yams chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
amazing, you wrote the best naruto fanfiction ever:)
dTalkingMeowthJ-Cat chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
uh. maze. ing.
Sorayathehedgehog chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
amazing
Sorayathehedgehog chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
chickens ass Laughed my ass off you got a really good sense of humor loved it! :D
Gaara Lover chapter 30 . 10/13/2012
Your story is AMAZING I loved it soooo much and will re-read it a couple hundred times :D you definitely should write a sequel :D you are a GREAT writer! And don't let anyone tell you anything else!
otakumaku18 chapter 30 . 7/5/2012
I absolutely LOVED this story! It made my laugh, cry (at the end), and feel all mushy on the inside. I want a sequel because I just love this story so much, but I feel that you ended it just right. I loved it! Best story ever!
eternal-pureblood chapter 30 . 6/30/2012
I love a happy ending! :] great story!
eternal-pureblood chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
awesome :]
RandomWolf121 chapter 30 . 6/15/2012
Usually I don't like AU but this was very well written and thought out. I honestly love stories where girls pretend to be guys so this was a treat. You like Gaara? I'm the same way with Neji.

I do have a few critiques though. You occasionally mess up with 'to' and 'too'. A few spelling errors but it didn't detract from the story.

All in all, a wonderful job.

Keep it up, RL121 aka Elena.
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
*evil grin* Personally I don't know what Matsuri's complaining about. If I saw Gaara naked I'd be very happy, even if I was pretending to be a guy! XD
SokkasFirstFangirl chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
*grins* I love that description of Gaara :D
Rinnie-chama chapter 30 . 11/14/2011
squueeeal my heart just stopped i was running around screaming it was amazing thanks
303 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »