Reviews for Keeping it Quiet
HeartAngel chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
I cant wait for the next chapter!I may be a little late on reviewihng tho Ill be on sure if we'll get intrent connention from the hotel were for more GaaMatsu fics I would be delighted!Your a great writer, so Im sure any fics from you would be great, and any more GaaMatsu fics would be lovely!
SkywardShadow chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
I think-gasp-I'm going-gasp-to die-gasp-of laughter! This was gold-star hilarity. I love how you described Guy and Lee. ROTFL!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 8 . 8/16/2008
Yay for Matsuri surviving the scary locker room experiance! Haha that was awesome, Gai was very much in character and i cracked up at the part with him and Lee, i could see it perfectly. Well whatever the heck you may think i still believe you did a good job of describing Gaara... heh *snaps out of dreamland* Sorry bout that. Anyway keep up the AMAZING work! :D
Catcop chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
I would love to:-D
SkywardShadow chapter 7 . 8/16/2008
Hmm...Another GaaraxMatsuri story does sound cool. There aren't many of them, sadly...But yeah, I'd certainly read any other GaaMat stories you have!
ShadowYashi chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Darn the cliffhangers . Meh. Sasuke's on my inbetween list of hate and likeness. He pisses me off a majority of the time, so alittle bashing is fine with me. I can't wait to see what awaits Matsuri in the Gym... I wonder who'll be the first to discover she's female. Especially when she has to change. Can't wait for the next chapter
Ancient Kyubi chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
You know what's funny? It seems like in every Naruto highschool fanfic I've read Kakashi is the History teacher... I can never figure out why though (maybe it's like the Gaara loves cookies thing or the Sasuke loves tomatoes thing,it's an idea everyone accepts but no one can really tell you exactly where the idea came from)... Anyway nice chapter, loved Gaara's little torture session at the begining... I have been wondering about what Matsuri would do about gym class since I came across this story(yes yesterday seems so far gone now) and now I can't wait till the next chapter
HeartAngel chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Ahh man! Thats too cruel!Damn, while I hope that the update will at least be fast to make up for leaving us at such an mporant next time. *sigh*
SkywardShadow chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
It is so hard to type because I'm laughing SO HARD.

WHERE HAS THIS STORY BEEN HIDING? I LOVE it! It's well-written, hysterically funny, and just all-around FLIPPING AWESOME! This is going immediately into my Favorites and Alerts lists...

Please update! I beg of you! (gomenasai, I'm a tad hyper right now.;)
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
ah cliff hangers are evil! i shouldn't talk, my last chapter that i wrote definately ended in one...oh well. Haha anyway great job again, Matsuri sounds A LOT like me in the morning. I've broken three alarm clocks already, no joke. Can't wait for the next chapter, keep up the AMAZING work! :)
Ancient Kyubi chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
Hey! I just recently took notice of this pairing and when I read the summary of your story I couldn't resist... And I must say I wasn't disappointed, it's a good story so far, loved the shower incident haha and I can't wait for the blackmail!
HeartAngel chapter 5 . 8/14/2008
OMG, nosebleed? cant wait till the next chapter!
PhoenixSong4232 chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
Haha great job...why are you so damn good at describing Gaara so freaking hot? Geez! Anyway another very well written chapter. If you're interested at all, i'm writing a Gaara/Matsuri story thats not totally romance based at all, but if you have any free time and want to do me a favor and tell me what you think, that'd be awesome! Keep up the awesome work, i can't wait for an update!
ShadowYashi chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
I loved it! Haha Poor Matsuri... okay, scratch that, she's lucky! A half naked Gaara is every fangirls dream come true -swoons-. Hmm, I wonder what Matsuri and Gaara have planned for Naruto and Kiba. I know, it's kinda early to be asking, but will any members of the Akatsuki be showing up? Or Sasuke? I can't wait for the next chapter! See ya next review!
ShadowYashi chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
I'm really intersted to know what'll happen in the shower. Will she see a half naked Sasuke! Or Neji! Hee I can't wait till next chapter and I don't know why you don't have more reviews for this story, I think it's awesome!
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »