Reviews for Keeping it Quiet
xXEstherXx chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
love the title
Deideinodanna chapter 30 . 5/15/2011
OMG! THIS IS SOOOO SOOO VERY VERY AMAAAAZING! good job and thanks for making such a very romantic and funny fanfic!

GAAMATSU4EVER~! 3

(adds to faves)
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 30 . 4/16/2011
... I LUVED IT! :O OMG IT WAS AMAZING :)
Mad Eclair chapter 30 . 4/6/2011
very cute, i always loved this couple. it went a little too fast, and i wish you would have had a bit more romance near the begining, but the sexual tension and humor made up for it.
Shard of Midnight chapter 30 . 1/24/2011
Hehehe I like your story and I LOVE Garra and Matsuri :D I just don't agree with the side pairings but I managed... Good job :D it's nice to see a good multichapter story on Garra and matsuri XD bye bye hope you make more in the future
Fuko Ibuki chapter 30 . 12/12/2010
*Sucks on candy cane, pondering for a moment*

Hmm, how to put it...

Shall we go for the simple way? Why not.

*Uses candy cane as pointer and makes narrative (?) actions with hands*

It rocked. Gaaaaaaara /

Eh heh heh... Yeah. Um, GaaMatsu all the way and... Uh... Aww, who am I kidding? I AM A FRIGGING GAARA FAN GIRL AND THIS STORY MADE ME GO INSANE (Even more so than before, believe it or not)

YOU ARE A GODDESS!
Rin Koorbloh chapter 16 . 12/5/2010
oh gosh... i think i had the same reaction as Mat and Kiba... XD
SilentTears2662 chapter 30 . 11/30/2010
Amazing!
Itachifangirl4life chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
lol funny chappie its so hot how gaara had no shirt on nd abs nd hes all wet !
*nose bleed*
XD ooh kami save me that image wont go away
*dies of loss of blood*
iixorijuos chapter 30 . 9/6/2010
The story is good, but, I'm just wondering, why did you pair up kankuro with tenten instead of neji, just like in canon?
the-angry-blob chapter 30 . 8/18/2010
amazing story! full of ups and downs that made me laugh and tear my hair out. honestly some of the pairings here were wack (kankuten, kibahina, narusaku, dont blame me!) but this is by far an amazing story, one of the best i 've ever read - biggest book worm in qatar.
the-angry-blob chapter 16 . 8/18/2010
dear lord, that was the funniest thing i ever read. personally im a sasusaku fan but that was just too hilarious.
the-angry-blob chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
dear god, i fell over from laughing so hard.
the-angry-blob chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
oh i can't wait to read the next chapter. sounds like its a lot of fun ;P
yakitorii chapter 30 . 4/28/2010
I love it thx for the story ! you did a good job !
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »