Reviews for Keeping it Quiet
iixorijuos chapter 30 . 9/6/2010
The story is good, but, I'm just wondering, why did you pair up kankuro with tenten instead of neji, just like in canon?
the-angry-blob chapter 30 . 8/18/2010
amazing story! full of ups and downs that made me laugh and tear my hair out. honestly some of the pairings here were wack (kankuten, kibahina, narusaku, dont blame me!) but this is by far an amazing story, one of the best i 've ever read - biggest book worm in qatar.
the-angry-blob chapter 16 . 8/18/2010
dear lord, that was the funniest thing i ever read. personally im a sasusaku fan but that was just too hilarious.
the-angry-blob chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
dear god, i fell over from laughing so hard.
the-angry-blob chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
oh i can't wait to read the next chapter. sounds like its a lot of fun ;P
yakitorii chapter 30 . 4/28/2010
I love it thx for the story ! you did a good job !
sakuravampire-aqua chapter 30 . 2/27/2010
I loved the story. It was great! I almost cried for the end though. It reminds me of how this is my last year at school as well T_T
leogirl321 chapter 30 . 2/26/2010
I loved it I cried at the end literally so sad hope you make a sequal though please?
bwilla chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
dont u worry true fans can c it perfectly and hear and smell and every other sense too which have left me in the asomnes of ur story
RakCetGirl chapter 30 . 1/27/2010
i just finished it! its so awesome! lol _
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 30 . 1/21/2010
I loved it!

Yay!

Keep writing,

Italy
RandomnessIsGold chapter 30 . 12/23/2009
Hey its me again well anyway...i just realized somethin'...Gaara and Matsuri never actually said "i love you" i mean yeah sure we kinda get the idea they do (actually its obvious) but i just felt like sayin' it you know? it was itching my fingers to type it lol ok well this is for gaara and matsuri's critque!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
you know what i just realized? Where's Chouji? lol

But I love your story! The plot and everything! matsuri is hilarious when she's talking about Gaara. lol I'm glad it's finished - i can't wait to read the next 15 chappies!
RandomnessIsGold chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i just loved this hole story! why did it have to END! maybe...you could make either a sequel...or the same story but in Gaara's point of view i think that it would be just AW-some (and i don't think im the only one thinking that ;D) This is THE BEST GaaMat fanfic i've read so far and it is (forgive me for repeating my self) so sad it ended...LOVE IT 3
Corporal Levi chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Aww...too bad its over T_T I love it! Its awesome! I really like GaaMatsu, but there isnt that much of fans of it...keep writing more fanfics! I maybe will do some too. LOL, your Matsuri in your story and my Matsuri in my story both like blackmailing people xD
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »