Reviews for Keeping it Quiet
sakuravampire-aqua chapter 30 . 2/27/2010
I loved the story. It was great! I almost cried for the end though. It reminds me of how this is my last year at school as well T_T
leogirl321 chapter 30 . 2/26/2010
I loved it I cried at the end literally so sad hope you make a sequal though please?
bwilla chapter 7 . 1/29/2010
dont u worry true fans can c it perfectly and hear and smell and every other sense too which have left me in the asomnes of ur story
ThePastaDragon chapter 30 . 1/27/2010
i just finished it! its so awesome! lol _
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 30 . 1/21/2010
I loved it!

Yay!

Keep writing,

Italy
RandomnessIsGold chapter 30 . 12/23/2009
Hey its me again well anyway...i just realized somethin'...Gaara and Matsuri never actually said "i love you" i mean yeah sure we kinda get the idea they do (actually its obvious) but i just felt like sayin' it you know? it was itching my fingers to type it lol ok well this is for gaara and matsuri's critque!
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 15 . 12/22/2009
you know what i just realized? Where's Chouji? lol

But I love your story! The plot and everything! matsuri is hilarious when she's talking about Gaara. lol I'm glad it's finished - i can't wait to read the next 15 chappies!
RandomnessIsGold chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
i just loved this hole story! why did it have to END! maybe...you could make either a sequel...or the same story but in Gaara's point of view i think that it would be just AW-some (and i don't think im the only one thinking that ;D) This is THE BEST GaaMat fanfic i've read so far and it is (forgive me for repeating my self) so sad it ended...LOVE IT 3
Corporal Levi chapter 30 . 12/1/2009
Aww...too bad its over T_T I love it! Its awesome! I really like GaaMatsu, but there isnt that much of fans of it...keep writing more fanfics! I maybe will do some too. LOL, your Matsuri in your story and my Matsuri in my story both like blackmailing people xD
SkywardShadow chapter 30 . 11/27/2009
Argh, ffnet WON'T LET ME SIGN IN. ARGH.

It has indeed been a crazy year, ne? For your readers as well! xD This fic was fantastic; I loved it to bits and will sorely miss it. Feels like an epic has ended. T-T

One more time: fabulous work!
I Have Finally Moved chapter 30 . 11/25/2009
Congrats on the epic end! Loved this story all teh way!
aquamarine-acaia chapter 30 . 11/24/2009
dont worry about the prom thing you did awsome congrats on a finished story :)
Lives-In-2D Signed Out chapter 30 . 11/24/2009
Hehehee! This was the ending? I thought it would continue, but apparently not...

This chapter was a teensy bit rushed, yeah? It was almost like a journal...I love that she's gonna be with Gaara! YAY NC!
FairoNeko chapter 30 . 11/6/2009
I love this story!

Gaara x Matsuri 4ever!
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 30 . 10/18/2009
WOW GAARA'S A PERVERT! O.o'
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »