Reviews for Keeping it Quiet
SkywardShadow chapter 30 . 11/27/2009
Argh, ffnet WON'T LET ME SIGN IN. ARGH.

It has indeed been a crazy year, ne? For your readers as well! xD This fic was fantastic; I loved it to bits and will sorely miss it. Feels like an epic has ended. T-T

One more time: fabulous work!
Atlantic Jewel chapter 30 . 11/25/2009
Congrats on the epic end! Loved this story all teh way!
aquamarine-acaia chapter 30 . 11/24/2009
dont worry about the prom thing you did awsome congrats on a finished story :)
Lives-In-2D Signed Out chapter 30 . 11/24/2009
Hehehee! This was the ending? I thought it would continue, but apparently not...

This chapter was a teensy bit rushed, yeah? It was almost like a journal...I love that she's gonna be with Gaara! YAY NC!
FairoNeko chapter 30 . 11/6/2009
I love this story!

Gaara x Matsuri 4ever!
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 30 . 10/18/2009
WOW GAARA'S A PERVERT! O.o'
TwinzLover chapter 30 . 10/10/2009
OMGoddess this story is great I can't wait for the next chap! update update like the wind! I lurv lurv lurv this story!
TwinzLover chapter 17 . 10/2/2009
i am so grossed out right now! ew ew ew a thousand times ew! i wish you could have seen my reaction, it was equal to that of matsuri's and kiba's if not worse, ask my brothers, they were here to witness it! i am so angry right now, my throat hurts from yelling "Ew NO! Why? why would anyone right this!" at the top of my lungs. i am a sasuke fan, but i still like the story so i am excepting it. however, i just can't fathom why they would laugh! i am nearly in tears.
TwinzLover chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
the yoda thing was funny and i say that as a fan of this fanfiction, however as a extremely loyal starwars fan, i must tell you somethings, the first being it's light saber not lifesaver, second, if you must make fun of yoda please do so more precisely, and please don't make him out to be as weird and annoying as gai! other than that i lurv this story, and i'm excited to continue reading!

LGE
Maggie aka GAARA'S GIRL 8D chapter 30 . 8/31/2009
Yeah I'm obsessed with Gaara ' This is the only Gaara pairing I actually like. I can't imagine him with anyone else...*coughbesidesmyselfcough* I LOVE THIS STORY! 3
ThousandYearsOfAwkward chapter 30 . 8/16/2009
Yay! I love updates!

And awesome! A longer story than you planned! :) That's always good, at least for me. lol
Waifine chapter 30 . 8/13/2009
Your story's been wonderful and I can't wait for the next installment. Your writing is awesome.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/13/2009
Gah! Sasuke gets what's coming to him! XD

...Gaara's going to land in the same detention as Matsuri, isn't he? XP
Waifine chapter 27 . 8/13/2009
Noo! How can Sasuke know!

I'm exited.
Waifine chapter 25 . 8/13/2009
It is great that nothing changed between them! I mean, that she's still a 'girl in a guys gang.' Also, I wanted to mention - but forget - that I liked how Naruto was the one would took her unveiling most calmly, and I loved that Gaara basically admitted to having the same feeling for her as she for him - even if he was so damn cool about it!

Wonderful warm story!