Reviews for From the Diary of a HalfBlood Prince
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
How utterly horrible! I so did not read this. I did not. I skimmed over it. I am not going to read this either. It is horrible. ÖOSJAf dogöl. That's Troll. You don't want to know what it means. Seriously.
What is the point of this fic? It is so painfully poetic. The language is overly dramatic. It does not sound like Severus Snape.
I suppose in another lifetime, I might find it funny.
And what means habillage anyway?

On second thought. The poem. I read it. I like it. It takes away the funniness. 'For I shall love thee. / Always.'
A work of art. Not funny, not horrible. Poetic.
P chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I had a sincere laugh, thank you. :D Very cute.
SegretarioDellaOfelia chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
oh my goodness. Can I please tell you how much I laughed while reading this? It's absolutely brilliant! Loved your poem. Snape's poem.
Seren Flaidd chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Poor Snape! I am clearly a soft touch but awww. It has a puppetpals Snape feel.
The contrast between Lily's actions and Snape's interpretation of them is horrible funny. I could read so much more of this.
LadyHeatherlly chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
*cackles* That was outstanding. Thank you.
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Here from the Teachers' Lounge Snapoetry thread.

You have a genius for the bad poetry. I laughed and cringed at the same time, and had a flashback to the long ago college boyfriend who wrote Ebola-class free verse. Lily as poetry beta brought down the house.

On to the next Snapoetry offering... oh my god, can't believe I'm reading this. But like Death Eater Office Comedy, it is a genre not in my own range, so I must admire from a distance.
weregrrl chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This is...only the best thing I have read tonight. Thank you so much for giving me something to laugh about (manically, so as to scare the dear people asleep on the floor). And now, in verse!

Your prose; so humorous, so literate,
Has made me glad,
And smile a bit.

(So, I'm a terrible poet. That doesn't have any hold over your greatness in writing this. :P)
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Hilarious. The last statement by poor, besotted EmoSnape was just wonderful.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This made me laugh and smile. Thank you! At first, I was doubtful of liking it, but it won me over with it's charming sweetness and humor. Thank you again for sharing. _
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
You are going to be the death of me...A glorious, laughter filled death indeed.
ike3 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh, this was perfect! Excellent work! Especially liked this part: 'the song of the nightingale herself would ill compare to the dulcet tones that proceeded hence:

"Damnit, Severus. This is the third time this week McGonagall's caught you after curfew on the steps here. Do you have any idea how embarrassing this is?"'

And the dialogue too
MagicMariah chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
This is great! Brilliantly written and funny, in a sad ironic way. :) Kepp writing!
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Haha! Snape is a loser!
Eternally Seventeen chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hehehe, well done! I liked the old-fashioned way in which Severus had composed the poem! good for Lily - loved the way in which she handled him. All in all - a wonderful read! Keep it up :)
Valentine M chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Im not here to flame you, haha, I'm just here to say i thought your story was quite clever (even though you were making fun of poor sev) You're absolutely right when you say that reviews are all the pay an author of fanfiction ever receives. So im just saying good show, i enjoyed your work.