Reviews for Forgotten Lessons
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Ooh poor kid. Ah well, even a genius sorcerer can make a mistake.

I'm just glad the physics of that situation don't work in the game! xD
Hitokiri-san chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Aw...very, very cute fic. That casting Indignation after Tidal Wave would electrocute yourself is something that I've never quite thought of in the game. Good thought on the idea, and your writing style is pretty neat. It's the first time I've seen you write anything out of skit form, really XD.

Well done on the fic, and do write more of these!
Artryru chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Damn, and I only got around to reading it now!XD Absolutly great by the way;P Lloyd's slurring was hilarious and whole plot was everything I could have hoped for. So yeah, this is my belated thanks for using my idea to write half of this story - you did good!_

Mylinda Antoinette chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
LOL! I haven't laughed so hard in AGES! AGES, I tell you! XD

Definitely a favorite of mine... one of the funniest TOS stories I've ever read! Although it amazes me that Genis, as smart as he is, would forget a simple point like that...
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
-laughs- oh god! Genis had a brain dead moment there eh?

loved it. it was well written, and man. the idea is amazing! and God. Raine. Raine was amazing. We only really see her major worry about Genis once in the game. so its nice to see it -nods-

freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
XD! That's a rather amusing sight to imagine...I approve. n.n Lol. I liked that alot, actually, my brother was being Genis and did tidal wave then indignation too, and I was like:

O.O? WTF are you trying to kill us?

He didn't get it until I pointed out the water-electricity thing...but then he laughed and I punched him. n.n I love my little brother, even though I hate him. ...Wait, that came out weird...

Good job! n.n
CaptainKa chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Heh, I liked it!
changelord chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
ahaha! Oh~! Poor Genis and Lloyd. So cute.
The Sage of Spirits chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Hahahahah! That actually occurred to me when casting spells. I have to say that you did a good job with it. While I have nothing to critize (as always XP), I loved the irony in Colette translating for Lloyd. XD

I liked the other title - it would definitely get the message across. XD

I guess this update is before your vacation, ne? ;D

Celsius009 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008

That was great. You never really think about all the funny mechanics video game characters have to think through before doing their actions (like fighting Volt with swords) until Twilight Scribe points it out.

Another job well done TS,

GoldenTalesGeek chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I'm not usually a fan of one-shots, because I always have that "What's gonna happen next?" attitude. But this one I just had to read, because of the "water and lightning don't mix" part of the summary... lol It was a little funny, and yet very serious at the same time. Overall, it was great! Keep up the good work!

~ GoldenTalesGeek