Reviews for Little People
Allie chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Oh my god...amazing, but so soooo sad! ️️️️
mizzietributeclato chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
*bawls* I'm okay *sniff* wait, no I'm not! *bawls again*
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love this!
StillSunflower chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wow. This is amazing..
Demy Nom- The Spaz chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Trying not to cry... This was just... Amazing... My little Gavroche...
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow. I know you wrote this some years ago, but I can't read something as good as this without reviewing. This is fantastic! Gavroche is one of my favorite characters, and you really summed up what he stands for and represents, and how his death affected the others in the barricade. Plus your writing and language is beautiful.

In case you're interested, I'm writing a story based on Les Misérables but featuring the characters from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
In The Loft chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
This is fantastic. I'm actually crying. You did a wonderful job in portraying them all, and having Little People in there made it beautiful. The best line in my opinion was 'And ten-year-olds never think that they are going to die.' But the ending is wonderful... Oh it's all amazing. Well done - this is absolutely beautiful.
I love Neville chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was amazing. So Sad...
heartsvilleMonarch chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
My favourite LM song and my favourite LM character in one epic fic! I loved it.
You Me At Swifty chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Awww, this brought a tear to my eye. I love little gavroche, he is adorable! I wish he never died!
newsie dork from D.U.M.B.O chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Favorite character ever.

Thank you for this beautiful fanfic. It's kind of really fantastic. A round of applause is nessesary.

There's nothing else to say. I was left speechless.

for now,

newsie dork from D.U.M.B.O.
100percentinactive chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I love Gavroche for all of the reasons you wrote about.
RandomUser674 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
This made me cry. Great imagery.
Eponine090909 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
(sniffle...) I really liked this... GAVROCHE FOREVER! I have at least one tear falling down my cheek and I'm listenen to Little People right now on my Ipod. Gavroche is my 2nd fav character in les mis (behind Ponine that is)But great story and (sniffle) very heartbreaking. remember... GAVROCHE FOREVER!
bekaz13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Ah, this made me cry! I love this song (and little Gavroche, of course) to bits, and this certainly does them both justice. Absolutely beautiful.