Reviews for Mundane
yue no rei chapter 18 . 7/24/2010
Awwwww.. This I so beautifully written though the epilogue is rather bittersweet. I loved this though.
phoenixandtiger chapter 18 . 3/24/2010
I LOVED THE EPILOGUE.

The epilogue, to me, was the best.
Foolish Mortal chapter 18 . 10/23/2009
ahh, this was really SO pretty. The words you use really highlight the piece.
Anyjen chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
Lovely. It captures the feeling of the latest chapters perfectly. They’re both waiting... but for different things. Silly boys.

A couple of things I noticed:

Doumeki would arrive at the shop, the girls and Mokona would let him inside, and he waited with a tray of sake.

“he would wait”. When you make a list, all elements must me grammatically the same.

He couldn't say that their relationship has been wholly unchanged though

“that their relationship had been...”

Every day, when Doumeki arrived in the shop, he would ask Mokona how Watanuki was.

“at the shop”. You arrive in a big place (a country, a city), at a small place (a house, a shop).

Every day, was the same answer.

“Every day, it was the same answer”
yuMeNami chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
hmm.. idk. im undecided about how to feel with the ending. it seems..so fast..but i love doumeki for waiting..maybe i just wanted a resolution as an ending. not a vague description. :)
Azamiko chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
...Is the implication there that Doumeki might want to move on, even without Watanuki?
Turquoise.ebonyfox chapter 18 . 10/22/2009
I wonder if his waiting will all be in vain or not. :(
anon azure chapter 17 . 10/14/2009
That was COOL... Kya *drool*

Anon Azure's brain center:

"Anon Azure is currently in a daze,

we apologize for the inconvenience..."
shufen2 chapter 17 . 10/9/2009
I absolutely loves these stories. They were short, but they were spectacular. Since I'm in a food mood, I'd liken them to small, exquisite tarts.
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 10/7/2009
Thanks for fourteen to seventeen _
Azamiko chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
Heh, freaky-cool.
erasethetrase chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
oh wow the first part was freaky i think thats how its really like that in the manga yu may have figured it out! woot woot
erasethetrase chapter 16 . 8/1/2009
aww this story was so beautifully amazing!

ahh. im just glad yu wrote it :D
Foolish Mortal chapter 16 . 7/22/2009
I really like how this story examines everyday things (Mundane. Good name) and shows them in a completely unique way. I really enjoyed this!
ELENIOFME chapter 16 . 7/5/2009
uhh is that it kinda is a weird finish to have