Reviews for Lucky Thirteen
Bushy Squirrel chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
The Fox/House site says Remy, not Rena...
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
you REALLY should continue this fic!
violet-rose1402 chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Stumbled across this story, it's not my usual cup of tea but I loved it. Really made me smile, well written and great characterisation. Oh and the fact I ADORE Thirteen might have helped! Keep up the great work.
Simoman chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Really nice story and a very interesting change from typical Thirteen/House stories that I've read.

I really liked Thirteen in the story in the way she looked after House and then at the end let it be known she had his boxers. Very cunning lol.

And btw in regards to your question about Dr "Thirteen" Hadley's first name most of us House fans me included were lead to believe Remy was her real name hence why everyone has been using it in their fanfiction stories etc. For some reason though Fox has decided to call her Rema (see /house for confirmation of this) so officially her name is Rema. Personally I more like Remy but I'm not Fox so my view doesn't count.

Anyway really nice work. Hope you write more Thirteen/House stories in the future!

Simon aka Simoman
lollilops chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
this story is really good i like the evil side of thirteen as well. i don't actually know if her name is remy or rena personally i'm just going to stick with "thirteen". but the story is good, update soon please.:D
Kirbacious chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
She... is... awesome! LOL, go, Thirteen!
fningrandomty chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
is her name Rena or Remy? I like Rena, but that's probably only because I know this bitch named Remy...but sorry, rambling. I don't think they did, but I love how manipulative you made her!
Nikelodean chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Actually, I don't think they did it, but it was kind of funny. Two things, though: A) Thirteen's name is Remy Hadley, and B)House wouldn't remotely be mortified about having sex with her. He would be more concerned over pictures of his leg than pictures of his...other parts. So although the prank would be funny, I don't think the outcome is likely.