Reviews for Purgatory
Julie chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Just finished Emmett's story - omg you made me cry! Poor Em, he's so sweet, what a terrible thing to have to live with.
katiebird3 chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
It has been so long since I thought about Alice's past. I had forgotten James' connection between both her and Bella.

I love your description of Alice thru the eyes of Edward. It is perfect.
shadow32 chapter 28 . 10/24/2009
Very well done. Loved it.
Fictionators chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our blog for the week of 7/24/2009.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)
hellolittlemonsterz chapter 28 . 8/30/2009
aw! this story is amazing!
hellolittlemonsterz chapter 14 . 8/24/2009
this is very sweet and sad at the same time. though i hate what happened to esme i love the way you told her story!
Stupidlamb2154 chapter 28 . 8/20/2009
That was a fabulous ending to a great story.I especially like how Emmett is her hero.I know they were all sad but I cried over read my visit to hell which is a spinoff of Dantes Inferno and refers to it alot so i do get the levels of hell and such but all in all that was a fabulous story and the story line was original and completely your own.

Good job.
Stupidlamb2154 chapter 17 . 8/16/2009
There all so sad but i think this is the saddest yet.
Stupidlamb2154 chapter 10 . 8/16/2009
That was amazing.I mean its so sad but it goes to show that maybe emmett wasnt always so little got jonas a bit late.
Words-Of-A-Fallen-Angel chapter 28 . 8/5/2009
I fell in love with your story on the first chapter!

I have cried, laughed and cringed but all the way, I loved it all the same!

Fantastic idea, briliantly written!

!xFrankiex!
Words-Of-A-Fallen-Angel chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
o, i like this story already lol!

!xFrankiex!
iheartforks chapter 28 . 8/2/2009
This was one the the best fanfics I have ever read. This was amazing literature and you really have a gift!

I only wish you had more reviews, because this was simply stunning! I will read this over and over again.
purelyromantic chapter 28 . 7/15/2009
This was beautiful! An amzing idea to tie it up with Dante. I love your style of writing and the way you combine all the feelings and emotions that are Edward. It isn't easy to get in his head and reliving so many painful thoughts would not have been easy. I love how you created each Cullen's story, even adding little details to the ones we know to weave it with the seven sins. An absolutely unique idea that seems to be made for Twilight. I particularly loved the last two chapters and how Edward sees each person redeemed in Bella's eyes and your final paragraph and few lines were beautiful!

Amazing work!

Love,

Shavera
cullensrock chapter 28 . 7/3/2009
wow. just. wow. i really wanna cry right now, but im not cuz ma mom would think im an indsane. the last chapter left me speechless. Hell this entire story left me speechless.
akaMrsEdwardCullen chapter 28 . 6/15/2009
perfect ending! Too bad it's over. Loved it!