Reviews for Touching and Touched
Cat in a box chapter 15 . 12/20/2008
Love this series! Thanks!
Alelou chapter 15 . 12/17/2008
Nice, ominous wrap-up. Hope you'll be moving this universe along into Terra Prime!
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 15 . 12/15/2008
Great ending! I'm glad that things are good with Trip, T'Pol, and Trip's parents. I'm also glad that Archer is going to finally talk to his friends about the Expanse stuff. You're nicely setting up the Terra Prime situation as well. I hoping that means you are going to continue rewrting the last season. It has been so much fun to read it from your perspective. Awesome job! Keep it coming.
TriGemini chapter 15 . 12/11/2008
Excellent epilogue. You've definitely left me wanting some more of this story. Especially, with how you easily began the story-line from the episode, 'Terra Prime.'

It'll be interesting to find out, how it goes from here.

Until then.
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 14 . 12/9/2008
This chapter had some sweet moments, like the pep talk from Archer to Karyn, Trip and T'Pol's quiet affection, and Soval's new nickname. I'm also happy to see Trip's dad fully come around. It would be cool to be able to mentally bond with someone like that and know them as well as you knew yourself. Another great moment with teasing Trip again too. He's such an easy target. LOL! And the ending was quite...eye-opening. :) Wow. Terrific work!
TriGemini chapter 14 . 12/7/2008
Excellent chapter!

Loved the details of the wedding ceremony. Yet the ending was really hot to read though.

Looking forward to the rest. Until then.
tripwatcher2 chapter 14 . 12/7/2008
Great chapter! I love the details of the ceremony and the teasing of Trip afterwards! And of course, the ending was...um...HOT! Terrific writing!
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 13 . 11/21/2008
Wow that was a meaty chapter, but I loved it. So much going on. I'm so glad Archer found someone. I've been holding my breath for it. The whole scene between he and Kyle was so romantic. (Sorry, I'm a sap) Kyle should apply for a ship's counselor position. ( I know they don't exist yet, but it is a fun thought) The interaction of the families rocked too. I just really like what you've done with the characters and the storyline. A great read! Thanks! More to come I hope!
LadyRainbow chapter 13 . 11/19/2008
Gramps! *laughing and falling out of chair* I can see Trip teasing Jon like that.

Finally caught up on my reading up to 13. Wonderful reception at Callahan's. So...I wonder if Kyle is "the one" for Jon. They seem to mesh well together. If so, about time! Jon's realization that he's really lonely (esp. after talking with Erika)is really sad.

And I'm glad the wedding went well. Lorian's "I can't recall what I was thinking" line when he was staring at Karyn...LOL! :)
biancaruth chapter 13 . 11/19/2008
It was a beautiful reception and I'm glad Jon found someone.
TriGemini chapter 13 . 11/18/2008
Great chapter!

Sounds like everybody is having a great time at the wedding.

I suppose everyone found the origin of Lorian's name very interesting. Seeing as how, it came from a fictional book written by a human. My guess the 'other' Trip Tucker had rubbed off in someway to the 'other' T'Pol. It also sounds like T'Pol and Trip are going to be facing Starfleet inquiry soon enough. Hopefully, they can convince the big chiefs that their relationship won't interfere with their jobs and be allowed to pursue it without further problems. Seeing as how, the two have already faced so many in the past.

As usual, looking forward to more. Until then.
Annarose201 chapter 12 . 11/13/2008
really great story line
Ladyhawke Legend chapter 12 . 11/10/2008
Whoo-hoo! They actually got married. Yeah! This was a fun chapter. I liked how you broke it up with the Terra Prime operative content. I also liked that he is rethinking his choices and preconceptions. And I loved Trip's teasing of Archer at the end. I was wondering when someone would give him a bad time about that. Good stuff!
tripwatcher2 chapter 12 . 11/8/2008
Terrific chapter! I love Trip teasing Archer! Great job!
TriGemini chapter 12 . 11/7/2008
Good chapter!

It sounds as if the wedding went without a hitch. Which is a good thing. Because neither Karyn and Lorian, or any of their family deserved to have anything bad happen to them on this happy day. As for, Massaro. It's understandable that he still would be upset over losing his sister. However, he can't blame her death on anyone in general...like T'Pol or the Vulcan's. Hopefully, Massaro realizes that Terra Prime is bad news and comes clean about them. Not to mention, I thought that the teasing that the Tucker family was doing was kind of amusing to read.

Looking forward to more. Until then.