Reviews for Read My Mind
DragonFire44 chapter 22 . 4/9/2012
I enjoyed the start of this. But I didn't like that u killed off Dei's arm. Really if they were going to do something like that, I would think they'd do it at the base. Why do it out in the open?

I like how u did two different ppl for Tobi. It was interesting, I especially enjoyed the parts with Madara. I would have liked more Dei/Madara time...

I find it funny that u killed off Asuma... Poor Dei, what happened to him...

Anyway, I thought this was well done over all, and I hope u write more of these two someday.
appletree98 chapter 22 . 12/3/2011
That was an awesome story, I loved it! I will have to read another one of your stories. Good job. :)
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 22 . 6/3/2011
This was amazing! You did such a great job, and yes I will be lost without more of your "crap" to read, but it's NOT crap! Write On!

-randomstalker
GloomyCupcakes13 chapter 16 . 5/22/2010
AWESHUM :DD I feel numb all over. Is that a bad thing? xD Anyways, i'm rereading this story cause it's like my favorite fanfic of all time~ You do deserve a gold star!
1945 chapter 20 . 5/2/2010
I love Monty Python. I think Madara needs to write a hysterical joke and attack the Germans with it. Er, I mean, use it to take over... the... world... yeah... o.0
1945 chapter 19 . 5/2/2010
You better be thanking Jashin a thousand times over that you didn't kill my husband in this chapter XD I hate it when Deidara dies, as most people I know do, but still, awesome chapter. I love how Tobi is Madara AND Obito, a while back I had the theory that Madara was Obito, all grown up, and Tobi was a disguise so that Kakashi would never know... But, you know, Madara's eighty and Obito would be around, what? Thirty? I really hate age differences XD
AlwaysTheNegativeOptimist chapter 22 . 8/29/2009
Aww, no matter how many times I read this it was just too cute!

I'm just starting to love it more and more. I've read this story a least five times.

]
Tobifan4444 chapter 22 . 8/19/2009
The stars are blazing like rebel diamonds cut out of the sun...i loved the endding...oh noes i gots to find more crap to read...ill read your crap sence they seem to be good
Airyballoon chapter 22 . 8/17/2009
cute!
Nini-sama chapter 22 . 6/21/2009
OH MY JASHIN! It's so beautiful *.*! But I'm sad, because it's the end T_T. Thanks for the moments of fun, sadness, happiness and all... Thanks a lot...
Nini-sama chapter 21 . 6/21/2009
XD I love Aiko XD (bastard! XD XD XD). And this chapter is very very very better *.*. Thanks *.*!
Nini-sama chapter 20 . 6/21/2009
It's a little better '. I hope the end isn't sad . If it's that, you can be sure I'm going to make a depression T_T.
Nini-sama chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
... I don't have words to describe what I feel... I'm so sad... It's beautiful and horrible... I like, but in the same time I hate. You're a very good author, I'm glad to speak to you .
Nini-sama chapter 18 . 6/21/2009
Hum, I haven't finish this chapter, but I'm angry. Kakuzu isn't an ass è_é. It's my father *.* I love my daddy, and he isn't an ass è_é.

But I always love you xD, don't worry (just stop to insult my daddy ' ) ).
Nini-sama chapter 16 . 6/21/2009
... Oh... My... Jashin OO.

It's just... It's... Waow OO. It is the biggest, the warmest, most magnificent lemon that I have never read OO. For Jashin's sake, you're the best author T_T. I love you *give you flowers* !

... Hum... ' Sorry, this chapter turn me on '.