Reviews for Frivolous Sentimentalities
MindlessMina chapter 1 . 9/30
I’ve read this so many times and it’s still just as funny as the first time. Love it!
MikoHerondale chapter 1 . 9/8
Use the translator to read your story ... let me tell you I loved it, it's beautiful and sweet without changing Sesshoumaru's personality. It is already in my favorites.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 8/23
This is such a sweet story. your characterization was great! I really enjoyed it.
nellstouch chapter 1 . 8/13
Omg! I'm so very in love (inner me is screaming). This is the best story ever!
Mbreazy19 chapter 1 . 8/10
Such a cute story! Thank you for your writings! ️️
guest chapter 1 . 6/28
made me smile. made me laugh.
wish somebody would gift me that way with the flowers and the mirror. or even the dead animals. just perfect. :-)
justdoforfun chapter 1 . 6/16
This is just so SWEET
Enarre chapter 1 . 5/13
This is such a classic, and I always circle back to re-read this fic (then follow up with your other ones) every now and again in my life Gosh, I've probably had your fics close to my heart for around five or ten years now. Thank you for these slices of happiness!
dreamerkins chapter 1 . 5/11
I swear, this is one of my absolute favorite stories! I always think of it, as "the elephant story," which doesn't exactly make it easy to find again. .. but the elephant always makes me laugh to the point of tears!
MomoDesu chapter 1 . 5/2
Ahh, I hadn't read this in ages and some friends brought it up. Time for a reread! Even twelve years later it gives me the warm and fuzzies 3
More please?,
mari chapter 1 . 3/5
It's so sweet I can't stand it! . LOVED this story
TerraLumiere chapter 1 . 2/24
Aww! Beautiful!
Blacklightco chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh I'm a sucker for "the little-bit-evil one falling for the sunshine person and failing spectacularly at communicating that" thing! Thank you so much for this story I am so glad I found it. That gesture at the end was wonderful
EmpressLilith chapter 1 . 1/30
TBH, SessKag could never happen in canon. Like no way... but this story is gold! Thanks!