Reviews for Frivolous Sentimentalities
I love this!
Tubafox chapter 1 . 8/20
I LIVE for awkward Shesshomaru. It's so stinking cute
FurReal chapter 1 . 8/17
Aww, my heart is melting.. ‘Chocolate!’. So much fluff and candies and sugar and ice cream and pudding and all the other sweet things from Universe. Love it so much! Thank you for sharing with us all this sweetness!
madmiko chapter 1 . 6/24
This was absolutely charming and delightful from start to finish. Poor Sesshoumaru finally had to leave after the elephant fiasco, and yet he came back. Then he left again, and poor Kagome was so confused. I literally laughed out loud when he told her, "Sultry looks. SULTRY." That was pure gold. I'm glad that she realized her interpretation skills were just as bad as his communication skills. Poor Inuyasha. He had a lot of laughs, but now the joke is over. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!
prometheus06 chapter 1 . 6/18
This is hilarious. Why there are not more moments or stories like these in the Inuyasha series just proves why fanfic are so important. I laughed so much at this. You really came up with a funny situation and loved the development of same. I am late to discovering this. But really hope you are writing more Sesshomaru and Kagome stories. We need them! Please come back to finish Gone to the Dogs. You write the most hilarious of situations. You really needed to be part of the Takahashi writing team.
Angervo chapter 1 . 6/11
”Dead animals are a perfectly practical sentimentality” Hilarious! And very, very Sesshoumaru-ish indeed. I love this little fic!
Cisne chapter 1 . 3/4
Wooow I had heard about this fic many years ago, but for the first time I read it and it is beautiful. definitely thanks for this wonderful story.
ZeWarudoman chapter 1 . 12/12/2020
Absolutely adore this. Just a bit confused as to how these feelings built up, haha.
MindlessMina chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
I’ve read this so many times and it’s still just as funny as the first time. Love it!
MikoHerondale chapter 1 . 9/8/2020
Use the translator to read your story ... let me tell you I loved it, it's beautiful and sweet without changing Sesshoumaru's personality. It is already in my favorites.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
This is such a sweet story. your characterization was great! I really enjoyed it.
nellstouch chapter 1 . 8/13/2020
Omg! I'm so very in love (inner me is screaming). This is the best story ever!
Mbreazy19 chapter 1 . 8/10/2020