Reviews for Frivolous Sentimentalities
brittany745 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Wow, I really liked this story. It was so sweet, it nearly gave me a toothache!
LC Rose chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
OH MY GOD! That was fantastic!1 I laughed my butt off. Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing something so great.
WhatAWildThing chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I laughed so much through this story. You realy are an amazing writer. And well the ending was just hot...in an alomost sweet way! D
GeekyDrugDealer chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
It was cute. I'm adding it to my favorites.
Chimei chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
This had to be the cutest, funniest, fluffiest thing I have ever read that kept Sesshomaru in character. Awesome job.
swasdiva chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I adored this! Your style was so effervescent and fun, and yes, sweet, but not so much that I need my teeth cleaned afterwards. It was pitch perfect, light-hearted and witty. There'll be a big, goofy smile on my face for the rest of the day.
MadeNew chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aw! You were so right! Fluff galore! I absolutely LOVED it! Poor Kagome - that had to be so incredibly confusing!

And Sesshomaru...poor guy!

I LOVED IT!
theunknownchild chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Awesome, awesome awesome!

This was a very entertaining one-shot.

Great job once again!
theLilyLady chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
my goodness. Who knew that dead animals and mistaken come hither looks could be so bloody hilarious!

i love you for writing this.

haha- can't stop laughing.
AnimeMoonlightGoddess chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
That was cute! I loved it!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Oh My God! This has to be one of the best things I have ever...EVER read! I Loved it so so so so so Much! Keep up the great work!
Hajnalmadar chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Haha that was really good! I loved it!:)
0-NiGhTmaRe-0 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
oh wow...this was...amazing! :3
zanthyus chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Oh my I loved this story. This is to unique i really enjoyed it so different and so much fun to read. Hope to read more stories by you.
kashiangel07 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
it was just so sugary sweet that i think i have a tooth ache. loved it so much, i needed some funny fluff to read. keep up the great work.
843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 .. Last Next »