Reviews for Frivolous Sentimentalities
IFoundNowhere chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
oh my god

this story made my toes curl with sweetness

you are so incredibly creative, it's just inconceivable to me how you come up with these ideas

but they're so brilliant!

sesshoumaru is undoubtedly the cutest, dorkiest, most lovable demon ever

you portray him so well, it's amazing

great work!
Lexy4eva chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This is definately awsome keep up the good is the best way to communicate (i'll communicate with Sesshomaru any time any where!) Wohoo goo Sesshy n kags
Miss-Clockworks chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
That was so sweet and hilarious! One of the most adorable and well-thought out SessKag oneshots i've ever read. My sides are still hurting...pfft! dead animals! sultry looks? *snort* oh god XD this is genius really. And i too have gotten "drunk" off of sugar hahaha. the illegal fluff level is greatly appreciated Tally Mark! ;)
boomclap chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This was so sweet and funny. I really liked it. Thanks a bunch for writing it!
EternalLove495 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
It's beautiful, I feel so suddenly inspired, I love it!

(Lol, actually that inspired was misspelled as Expired, lol luckily I checked my grammar first _ Really expired? That was new! SO tata! I really love it!)
zertions chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
that was the best Sesshoumaru/Kagome story i have read in a long time! i was laughing like a crazy idiot. keep up the good work _
OhBrother chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
this is the absolue sweetest thing i have ever read! i love it! it is too cute for words! and so much fluff! you really have out done yourself.

-OhBrother
Missy Misa - YourLastNightmare chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Ah-ha! I love that last line. XD Very nice. It's not everyday that I read a K fanfic, so this was a treat. Very cute! So goin' on my faves list. :)
Kagome Lady of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Awesome work!
Cheetachan chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
I LOVED THIS! Normally, I don't like the Sess/Kag pairing. But this was wonderful! It's going right to my favs!
serasvictoria666 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Extreme fluff, indeed! XD

I absolutely, 100%, loved this fic! -
volleyballchick94 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
amazing!
SakuraBlossom24 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
nice cute and short i loved it!
MagicIsInTheArt chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
nice! totally loved it!
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
This is such a funny story. And yes, the fluff... who can hate it? I have never read a story like this before. Keep up with all the unique ideas.
843 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 Next »